Chapter 6

i was in the girls locker room because i had gym next. i love gym so much it's really fun. OK CLASS TODAY YOUR GOING TO RUN 10 LAPS  SO GET GOING NOW!!!!!. and that is miss.moon she is our gym teacher, she is awesome.she acts mean but she is really nice. i am the best runner and the fastest too if i may say so my self. i was the first one to be done and i even did 16 laps. i walked over to miss.moon to ask her what i should do because i am done doing my laps. red you are so fast it's truly amazing. thanks i say as cocky as cocky can be. red you can go to Mr.falls. i love running so much it helps clear my head. oh fuck i just remembered what i was trying to clear my head of. god dammit. but i still don't get how people find him "hot". i have never seen him more then just a boy, never really a "man".

hey Mr.falls miss.moon sent me hear because i finest before anyone else. what did you guys do today says Mr.falls knowing i am going to talk like i own the place. will today we were told to run 10 laps but i did 16 laps and i still beat all those bitch's. RED we do not use those words at school. oh please we all know you use them too. just go and sit down red. for the rest of the class i talked to my friend Levi. Levi is from France and the best part is he also specks French. Levi's boyfriend Eren is from Germany and specks German. They are so cute together, best couple ever. i think gay couples are so cute way better then straight couples.  hey Red have you notice that Sage is hot some how but not hotter then eren. why does everyone keep on saying that. i don't see what they see at all. oh my god. what whats wrong levi. your gay red that's why you don't see how hot Sage is.

what no way i am not gay at all Levi. then tell me how you don't see how hot Sage has gotten. will i don't know i just never thought of him as "hot".  and i can't be gay because i still find Alex hot. wait who is Alex. ok fuck did i say that out loud. Red spill it right now. ok fine. so on my way to grandmothers house i meet this guy named Alex and i kinda let him come to my house and eat there to and sleep there. YOU LET A MAN YOU DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW IN TO YOUR HOUSE AND LET HIM STAY IN YOUR HOUSE AT NIGHT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU COULD HAVE HAD YOU AND YOUR MOTHER KILL. hey he look like he was maybe 12 from where i was standing. How..old..is..he. he may or may not be 17. HE IS FUCKING 17 HE IS EVEN OLDER THEN YOU. DO YOU NOT HAVE A BRAIN . ok ok i get it i need to be more careful. i want to meet him after school. say what.

you heard me i want to meet him. but that is going to be weird for him and me. i don't give a fuck red i want to know who my best friend is hanging out with understand me. yes Levi. oh hahaha shit. what is it this time Levi. Sage is going to kill you once he finds out what you did. oh fuck i totally forgot that i haven't even told Sage yet. he is going to kill me. Levi help me i don't know what to do. no way am i going to save you from this one red. you put this on your self by letting a man you don't know come in to your house. next i have  Dance and Sage is in that class, if i don't till him then he will find out some how because he always does and then fucking kill me. ok Red you can do this, as long as you till him your reasons for being stupid. he will understand and not kill you. WHO AM I JOKING HE IS GOING TO KILL ME.

hello my little devils i hope you guys liked this chapter. from now on i am going  post every other Wednesday or every Wednesday

**Millie**