chapter 9

A/N go read ( I own this place) please

***Back to last night *** 

Alex P.O.V  

I don't get why she is so mad. Yes I flirted with her friend who happens to be lesbain to make her jealous. But it wasn't that big of a problem. And what is up with her and her "friend" Ray. It's like they have some kind of weird relationship. It was like Ray knew what Alice was feeling and thinking. I was the one who needed to save her. I am her superhero not Ray. I heard someone coming down the stairs. I was hoping it was Alice but no it just had to be that evil, girl stealing, bitch. I can't really call her evil nor a bitch because she is nice, sadly. 

" How is she doing" I ask with worryness in my vocie.  

" Good, now that your not around her" she says with a smirk  

" Say what now" I say a little bit taken back by her rude words.  

"You heard me" she says with a smirk I wanted so badly to smack off her face. 

Wow this girl really is an evil bitch.  

" What is your problem" I say trying to stay claim  

" you that's who" she says with that same smirk  

" what did I do to you" I ask  

" You hurt her or make her mad, you make me mad, and I am going to kill you for hurting her" she say's with a voice even the devil himself would run from.  

" Hey man claim down, I didn't mean to hurt her or anything" I say  

" Stay away from Rose if you know what's good for you" she says with a grin.  

" What do you mean Rose" I say confused 

" Your not the only one who has a nickname for her"  she says, again with that smirk I hate 

I wanted so badly to yell at her and tell her that I was the one, Alice likes.  

I know Ray is lesbain but what about Alice? She's straight right?  

I wonder why Ray called Alice, Rose.  

Now that I think about it I don't really know much about Alice's and Ray's history.  

Who am I joking Alice is straight. I mean if she wasn't why would she blush around me and why would she get jealous when me and Ray were flirting. Wait what if she was jealous that Ray was flirting with me too. I am never going to get to sleep. I wonder where Ray is sleeping. If I am sleeping in the guest room where is Ray sleeping? She must be sleeping with Alice!! I bet Ray has her hands all over Alice. Ewwww that's so gross. Ray acts and sounds so much like a guy it's kinda weird. After what felt like hours I fell asleep.