Bad Dreams

"What do-" I begin, but I see Luke inject me with some sort of red serum.

I fall and it stings my side, my glasses fly off. My stay open, I try to close them but I can't. I can't do anything but listen and see what's in front of me. I see a foot aiming towards my face, and I hear a crunch.

I was screaming in pain on the inside, but my screams wouldn't come out. Next I felt kicks all over my body, the pain increasing with each time. I feel them pick me up, and my head flops to the side. I want to punch and scream but I can't, I can't protect myself.

"She's so light." I hear one of them chuckle.

I hear footsteps in the distance, but they soon fade into the dark hallways. I hear rushing water as they carry me. They were going to drop me into the Chasm.

Why me? I think.

The sound of rushing comes closer until, it drowns out the footsteps.

"It's clear." I hear someone say.

They continue to carry me, until they drop me. I expect to be dropped fifty feet, but I end up hitting the concrete floor with a thud.

"Rose?" I hear a familiar voice say.

I feel blood trickle down my face, pooling at the floor.

    "Rose!" I hear footsteps run towards me.

    I want to scream, I want to run.

    I feel cold hands on my wrist. I can't see anything, so I don't know who is there. Suddenly I can move again, and I flail and start to scream. I see Four and he grabs hold of me.

    "Rose, calm down." he shouts.

    I stand and start to run down a hallway. Tears cloud my vision and I sit in the hallway until Four finds me.

    "Rose, it's okay." he says as he slowly walk towards me.

    "I'm sorry." I choke.

    "You have nothing to be sorry about." he frowns.

    "Yes, I do." I say.

    My adrenaline disappears and my nose feels like it on fire.

    Four crouches down next to me, "Here, let's go get that fixed."

    He holds out his hand and I slowly grab it.

    He gently pulls me up and I limp with him as we walk.

    We pass a door that says 'Eric, Leader.'

    "Where are we going?" I ask, my voice trembling.

    "My apartment." he answers. "Is that okay?"

    "Of course," I answer. "Why wouldn't it be?"

    He shrugs and sighs. "I don't know."

    I grab his hand and walk/limp beside him. "I trust you."

    "I'm glad you do." he smiles, and squeezes my hand.

    Finally we reach his apartment, but I can hardly see anything since my glasses were gone.

    "Here," he smiles handing me my glasses.

"Thanks." I smile.

    "You can sit." he says pointing towards a couch.

    I walk over and take a seat on the gray couch, pain biting at my sides. I hear him in the bathroom grabbing something. Probably a first aid.