Crushing

Erza sat in her favourite place in the guild hall, Right in the front seat of the bar. This seat was good enough to get cake served by Mirajane and keep a eye on everyone in the guild, mostly Natsu and Gray because they never stopped fighting. However the main reason Erza liked this seat was because it was directly in front of Mirajane therefore she could watch  everything the Fairy Tail's pin up model done. No one knew this but Erza always had feeling for Mirajane, many thought she liked Jellal but he was taken to a so called 'fiancè'. Erza's gaze was stuck on Mira's body, she was wearing her normal dress but she could see all her curves and how she wished she could run her finger down them. Mira turned and looked at Erza who was frozen and staring into space. "Erza, are you ok? you stopped eating your cake" Mira turned her head to the side as she asked the knight the question. Flustered that she got caught staring at her she quickly replied yes and ate her cake as quickly as possiable.

Mira looked around the guild and saw her comrades doing what they do best and having a laugh. She smiled and chuckled to herself as the thought of her catching Erza staring at her and then becoming flustered. "You really are something special.." mumbling under her breath and giving quick glances at Erza as she kept eating her cake with her blushing face down.