Lock the doors

Time soon pasted by and many people  drifted out of the guild only a select few was that was left, Lisanna and Natsu was sitting on a table together with a Lucy glaring at them with her evil eyes. Mirajane chucked as she watched her sister flirt with Natsu and see how jealous Lucy got, Erza was talking to Gray but soon the guild was empty leaving only Mira at the bar cleaning up the cups and plates. "Well thats done" she walks over to the light switch grabbing her keys that were hanging up on a nail and turned the lights off, the guild hall went pitch black. Mira wobbled to the door opened it and walked out shutting and locking it shut. "Mira.." a steady tone was standing behind Mira. The figure seemed to be a girl wearing a hoodie and half the face covered up hard to tell who it was. Mira turned around "ye-" she was soon cut off as the figure pressed there lips against hers, to her suprise the figures lips wer soft but tough and taking charge, melting into the kiss Mira noticed the figure take the guild keys out the keyhole and place them in there pocket. A few seconds pasted the figure suddenly pulled away "oh shit" was the only word Mira heard as the mystery mage ran away and left no clue to who it was. "YOU TOOK THE GUILD KEYS" Mira ran after the mage but tripped because of a hole in the ground causing her to twist her ankle. "Grrr,...well i know ill be getting the keys back because only one person could have lips that tasted of strawberry cake" Mira chucked and managed to limp back home to where Lisanna would bandage her ankle.