Genres

There are so many different genres and while you're writing, the genres may expand or change.  I am writing a book right now and the genres have expanded to being more than teen fiction and drama.  Below are some listed genres of books.  If you want to write a book, look down below in the list.  It may inspire you!

GENRES:

-Science fiction

-Drama

-Action

-Adventure

-Romance

-Mystery

-Horror

-Self Help

-Health

-Guide

-Travel

-Children's

-Religion

-New age

-Spirituality

-Science

-History

-Math

-Poetry

-Encyclopedias

-Dictionaries

-Comics

-Art

-Cooking

-Diaries

-Journals

-Prayer books

-Biography

-Autobiographies

-Fantasy

-Sci-fi

Once you have chosen your Genre, you have a base that you can work from. 

EXAMPLE:

- HORROR -

Introduction: Molly and Tina (sisters) are introduced at start, Evil traces will be found throughout the beginning, Ghost is seen in a split second, then transition into middle.

Middle: Tina sees ghost, becomes ghost, now evil spirits haunt the house, Molly is the only survivor, and is hiding from ghost, tries to defeat, transition to conclusion.

Conclusion: Molly uses old ghost gun, found in basement, kills ghost, frees Tina, final ending the ghost's sister comes, cliffhanger ending.

Title - Ghost vs sisters.

By choosing my genre, I knew that I wanted to write a horror book.  That little plan above only took me about 5 minutes and that is another thing I will show you in the next chapter.