chapter two

frank the asshole

frank the asshole

i was woken up by screaming, i slammed open the bedroom door & saw mickey & mandy arguing.

"guys please shut up" i say as mickey stares at me.

"where the fuck were you yesterday?" he asks and i lean against the doorway.

"the gallaghers" i say as he laughs.

"and here i am thinking, you were judging us" he scoffs, as him & mandy start screaming at each other again.

i felt a vibration & it was a message from karen.

karen - come with me to lips house, i need some quality time with you!"
me - ill get mickey to drop me off at yours.

"mickeyyyy" i say, as i flutter my eyelashes.

"what the fucks wrong with your eyes?" he asks & i stood their awkwardly.

"can you drive me somewhere?" i ask as mickey looks at me weirdly.

"next time just say that, instead of having a seizure with your eyes" he says & nod.

"so polite" i say as we get in the car.

he dropped me off at karens & i messaged karen to come outside. we were walking to the gallaghers, so i could talk to her.

"hey!" she runs down the stairs & hugs me.

"hey karen!" i say.

"so you & ian huh?" she says & i furrow my eyebrows.

"friends. what about you & lip?" i say as she smiles.

"he has a really pretty; you know" she winks & i raise my eyebrows.

"gross" i say as she laughs.

"so are yous two offical or-" i say before being cut off.

"i dont do anything with just one guy, he should know that. i don't want anything serious" she says & i shake my head.

we get to the gallagher residence & we knock on the door. debbie smiles at me & glares at karen.

"hi lily! karen" she says, as we both enter the house.