chapter eighteen

the party crash

the party crash

it was one week since lip & i had that conversation. everyone let go of the fact that my sextape was released.

"liliyah!" mandy screamed at the other end of the house.

"what?" i groaned, as she walked into my bedroom with a very revealing outfit on.

"get your ass up, we are going to a party!" mandy says loudly, as she takes a sip from her beer.

"no, i cant be bothered for a party" i groan, as she scoffs.

"you have done nothing for the past month apart from think about lip. your going to this party, you're going to find yourself a cute guy & have the best night of your life!" mandy orders, as i laugh.

"fine, but im not-" i speak, before mandy cuts me off.

"your changing clothes, ive already stolen something for you!" mandy exclaims, as i laugh.

she takes out the clothes she stole & my jaw dropped.

"what in earth is that?" i scoff as mandy frowns.

"can you just wear this & stop being such a prude" she scoffs, as i furrow my eyebrows.

"fine, but you owe me one" i say holding the top up.

"this looks like a bra" i groan, as i undo my pants & slide into the outfit mandy got me. i felt extremely uncomfortable, but mandy wouldn't give me much of a choice.

 i felt extremely uncomfortable, but mandy wouldn't give me much of a choice

"holy shit, you look hot!" mandy screams, as i try & lower the shorts.

"i feel naked" i say, trying to cover everything.

"shutup & run before mickey sees you" mandy says, running out the door. i start running before i stop, as mickey waits at the end of the hallway.