chapter eleven

daddyz girl

daddyz girl

we were sitting there for about eleven hours, until someone finally called lips name out.

they started talking to him, as another police officer led him outside. he got out?

"liliyah maddox?" the girl says, as she uncuffs me.

"you got bail" she says, as my heart rised up.

"thankgod!" i say happily as she scoffs.

"that doesnt mean you get away so easily, you had trouble in the past?" she asks, as my face drops.

"two years ago, yes" i state, as she frowns.

"your porol officer might give you a call, stay out of trouble liliyah, you wont get out next time" she says, as lip was staring weirdly at me through the window.

"o-okay, thankyou" i smile, as she walks around & walks me out.

"i didn't think they were gonna let you out!" lip says happily, pulling me in for a hug.

"why wouldn't they?" i laugh awkwardly, as he raises an eyebrow. we walk outside the police station & saw the gallaghers waiting outside & suprisingly mickey.

"jesus christ, liliyah!" mickey runs up & runs passed me & punches lip in the jaw.

"mickey!" i scream as i run over to lip.

"he could have fucked your whole life! you might have went to jail, seriously-" he said, before i shook my head, hinting him to shutup.

"what?" lip stands up, as fiona hugs him tightly.

"dont you ever do that to me again, both of you!" fiona says, running to me & giving me a tight hug.

"lets go home" ian laughs, as mickey smiles. i look over to ian & then to mickey. why were they smiling at each other, like they did something?

i ended up going to the gallaghers, because mickey had some 'business' he had to settle. lip & i were sitting in his bedroom, as he pulled out his phone. carl then walks through & sits next to me.

"did they search you?" he smirks and i laugh.

"no carl" i say, as he frowns.