| 0.3

previously..

Sasha had been yanked out of her trance when a grip had made itself evident on her arm. The female spun herself around noticing the two males standing directly in front of her. Sasha continued to look behind herself to the fence that Brock had continued to approach. Her gaze switching back and forth between the two men in front of her and the angry beast incarnate behind her. She thought in the back of her mind that she would've been safe behind the fence, then again Lesnar probably would of had ripped right through it. Her mindset had snapped back to reality where the two males in front of her continued to stare down at her.

'We need to get out of here before he rips you to shreds..'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'What the hell do you mean "before he rips me to shreds"' a look of disgust had played on the female's tanned complexion. Her free hand running through her tangled pink hair.

'Trust me, if the both of us had wanted you to know, we would've left you to find out for yourself.' One of the men spoke, his hair a dark brown color much like the other male that was walking at pace in front of him.

Sasha's lips became a thin line, almost plastered together. So many questions and queries had ran through her mind, yet to be answered, but it was as if something had been preventing her from asking them. The trio climbed steadily up the ladder that had led the female down into the sewer in the first place. The cheers from below began to fade as soon as the three had reached the exit. Their faces had become more clear within the light of the moon that had shone upon them. That's when it hit her. Sasha frantically pulled out one of the posters she had taken earlier from her jacket pocket, unfolding it and raising it in front of her face. Her eyes darted from the image printed onto the poster to the two males in front of her. No, it couldn't be.

Rollins. Reigns. Two thirds of the group collectively known as The Shield were standing directly in front of her. Surely not. Banks squeezed her eyes closed and re opened them after a few seconds, realizing that this was reality. However, there were only two men, on the poster it indicated that there were three. Ambrose was missing. The pink headed female was soon pulled out of her thoughts by Seth shaking her, his hands gripped onto both of her shoulders.

'What?' Sasha spat, feeling startled by Seth's sudden actions.

'You zoned out for an uncomfortable amount of time, do I need to explain much more?' The dark haired male allowed a small sigh to escape his lips however he soon recollected himself.

The two men began to lead Sasha with them. The walk was silent and rather awkward considering she had only just encountered them not that long ago. The wind whistled softly as they wandered through what seemed like the more deserted part of the city, a more dangerous area and that was truly saying something. The trio paused, hearing noises occur from one of the darker alleyways where only a single fire burned to illuminate it. Sasha pushed herself in front of the two men to investigate however, she had been stopped as Reigns's hand had been thrown in front of her.

'Not the smartest idea you've had Banks. I suggest you stand back.' Roman's gaze focused directly on the pink headed female. Sasha groaned in anger and somewhat disgust, sending death glares his way.

'Thanks "big dog" but I can handle myself. I don't need two non-intimidating males to protect me like a little girl.' Sasha seethed through her teeth, gritting them as Roman seemed taken aback. Seth turned his head back in Sasha's direction, rolling his eyes in the process.

'You wouldn't be saying that if we had allowed Lesnar to rip you to shreds, now would you?' Sasha tutted, Seth had a point there. She thought for a moment before attempting to say something back to his remark, but stopped herself, thinking again.

'Then why didn't you.' Sasha muttered under her shallow breaths, leaving Seth and Roman to groan in a displeased manner. The female crossed her arms in front of her chest, turning her attention to the now starless sky. However, she jumped out of her thoughts as soon as a loud clattering was heard. 

The trio collectively moved together to investigate the sounds coming from the area in front of them. As they had gotten closer they had witnessed a figure throwing another into one of the large waste disposals. With one eyebrow raised, Sasha ventured forward with Reigns and Rollins now behind her. The figure paused, seeming startled and displeased by their actions. It then began briskly moving forward to the males and the female. Sasha became taken aback by the figures sudden change in movement, the fire burning illuminating the right side of it's body with it's face still hidden in darkness. Fear? No. Curiosity flushed over Sasha's entire being, she had become intrigued with wanting to find out whom the figure actually was.

As soon as the figure had appeared in full view, the trio jumped out of being startled. Seth and Roman hissed in anger at the man that stood before them. Sasha pulled out the poster once again, recognizing the males face almost instantly. His scruffy appearance resembled the male on the parchment.

'Ambrose, quit scaring all of us like that. You were supposed to stay with myself and Roman, not here, throwing civilians into dumpsters.' Seth allowed a low growl to escape his lips as the man known as 'Dean Ambrose' approached closer.

'I'll tell you now Rollins, that wasn't any civilian. It was a person aligned with the Wyatt's so I suggest you shut your mouth.' Dean had gotten all up in Seth's face, pushing him back slightly. Seth returning the hard shove. Sasha had allowed a quiet chuckle of amusement be heard as Roman attempted to separate both men.

Ambrose's attention had turned to Banks. He stood there ignoring Seth, staring straight at her, taking in all of her features. Sasha narrowed her eyes at him, walking toward him slowly. He was the man dubbed as the crazy, out of control one. However Sasha didn't think much of it, sure he dumped a guy into a dumpster and all, but that's nothing out of the ordinary within the city.

'I take it your Sasha. Sasha Banks.' Ambrose's eyes narrowed at the female that stood before him. Sasha nodded, a smirk curling onto her lips as their gazes never left each other.

'Right. I'm assuming your Dean Ambrose. I thought you were supposed to be some out of control monster that most people fear, doesn't appear like it to me.' Sasha cocked her head to the side, tormenting Ambrose with her words which seemed to aggravate him a little.

'I'll show you how crazy I can be.' Ambrose cracked his knuckles in front of himself, breathing heavily as he stepped toward Sasha, leaving little space between them. His eyes turning dark as Sasha stood there, still smirking away.

'Hey, hey, woah.' Seth pulled both Banks and Ambrose apart however Ambrose continued to breath heavily as he was held back by Seth's arm. Sasha had clearly struck a small nerve in Ambrose which lead her to the brink of amusement in her mind.

'Nice to see both of you are getting off on a positive note.' Roman uttered, sarcasm becoming evident within his voice for starters.

'You've got fire Banks, it's appealing.' Ambrose spoke, a small chuckle popping up in between his words as his eyebrows raised.

'Well, it's a fire that works I suppose, it's gotten me by for quite some time around here. But don't flatter yourself Dean, that's only a fraction of what I can be like.' Sasha waved off Ambrose's words, not taking them too seriously. Running a hand through her pink hair, she allowed a small sigh to escape her lips.

'Oh and if any of you would like to confess to watching me from the top of a building earlier, I suggest you do it now.' Sasha spat, clearly unamused by the antics that had occurred earlier. Each of the members of The Shield looked at each other, allowing laughter to escape their lips.

'Hey, we may be strange in a sense that we literally dragged you out of that so called 'Fight Club', but in no way are strange to the extent of watching you from a building, that's just weird.' Roman spoke through quick breaths amongst the laughter that had begun.

'Well then why don't you explain to me who the hell it was then.'

'Why don't you ask the demon himself?'