| 0.6

Previously

After leaving the building the female had no idea where on earth she would go, she didn't recognize the surrounding part of the city well enough to find her way back to the area she knew the most. Stuffing her hands into the pockets of her jacket she wandered in hopes of finding something that she'd recognize. Maybe she did overreact, maybe it was unfair of her to yell at her new friends like that. Shaking her head from all of the rambling thoughts, she continued on her way into the depths of the night, unsure of what could come out of her journey.
-----------

Sasha began to feel a slight hint of guilt as a result of her actions. Maybe they were actually trying to help her but of course, she just had to go and mess it up. Mentally scolding herself, she gripped tightly into opposite arms with each hand, feeling the cold breeze throughout the wind and rain. Walking and walking, the female continued to make her way through the seemingly empty streets of 'Suplex City.' The atmosphere was eerie and startling with possible unexpected meetings with death around every corner.

Her boots splashed into each small puddle of rainwater she had come across, thankfully this had not soaked the interior of her boots. Rubbing her hand which was balled into a fist against her eyes, tiredness had become evident. Sasha didn't feel like herself, she felt small, fragile, as if all of her energy had been drained from her. Was this the feeling of guilt? She hadn't felt this welcomed by a group of people like the guys she had met made her feel, had she just ruined her chances of ever finding people like them again?

Digging her hands further into her pockets as the cold winds rustled through the fallen leaves on the ground, the smell of burning filling the air. Her eyes grew wide as white spray paint lined the walls of the so-called neighborhood she had entered. The emblem that had been imprinted on the concrete walls was strikingly similar to the one of 'The Bullet Club.' Sasha groaned in disgust as her mind had become a state of rewinding. Horrifying memories of her last meeting with Styles, Gallows and Anderson struck her without further warning. Just thinking about all three of those males made her stomach churn in disgust and hatred. Ever since her first encounter with the three of them, they had seemingly been out to get rid of her entirely - in this case, kill her.

She continued her way through the unusually silent streets of the urban atmosphere of the city that lay underneath the stars. The rain slowly began to fade, leaving nothing but rainwater puddles and trapped raindrops within gutters. Sasha kept her head down, her eyes fixed on the ground below.

'Well, if it isn't my favorite pink haired annoyance.' A low southern accent sounded, breaking the silence that was evident within the city streets. Sasha's ears immediately pricked up, realizing from the moment the male had opened his mouth, exactly who had spoken. Sasha continued to walk, hoping to pass by the ones she hated the most in silence.

'Really? No snarky remarks? What happened to that fire that you had when we first met Banks?'

Sasha continued to ignore the male, however he efforts of getting by without any trouble had gone to the worst. She felt the grip of one of the three males on her bicep, yanking tightly onto it, clearly attempting to get some sort of reaction out of the female. To his efforts, nothing came of them. Sasha raised her head slowly, seeing the frustration appear on Styles's face along with Gallows and Anderson.

'Fine Banks, if you want to play it that way then let's play.'

------------

Back at the location the pink haired female had left, Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins and Zayn all had become seemingly flustered by her actions. Sitting within the main 'lounge' area of the abode, silence filled the atmosphere, a pin drop wouldn't be enough to break it.