| 0.4

Previously..

'Hey, we may be strange in a sense that we literally dragged you out of that so called 'Fight Club', but in no way are strange to the extent of watching you from a building, that's just weird.' Roman spoke through quick breaths amongst the laughter that had begun.

'Well then why don't you explain to me who the hell it was then.'

'Why don't you ask the demon himself?'
------------------------------------

'And how do you propose I do that, smartass.' The pink headed female scoffed, her intentions weren't exactly to have a run in with The Demon King himself at this point.

'You'll see.' Seth chimed in, which led Sasha to become unamused by his response, it wasn't helpful nor was it informative.

 The female scoffed at Rollins's words, if there really was such thing as 'The Demon King' then he would've shown himself by now, she thought.  So many questions had still yet to be answered for her like why did Lesnar seem so interested in her? Who is this mysterious demon that continues to seemingly save her when she needs it most? Sasha shook her head in attempt to remove all of the distracting thoughts even just for a moment. She had lived in this so called city for years, why only now had she become worried by little things like these? She was snapped back into reality by the annoying tone of voice that continued to ring through her ears.

'I mean imagine being on the all high and mighty beasts hit list? How tragic.' Ambrose chimed, Sasha began to feel her become increasingly annoyed as a scowl was clearly imprinted across her face. Clearing her throat she pointed her index finger straight at Ambrose.

'Do I really need to remind you that your face, in particular, is on almost every wanted poster around this city? Try not to harness your cockiness out there too much, idiot.' Sasha spat which led to Ambrose putting his hands up in defense due to her returning comments. Sure his appearance may come off as tough and intimidating but on the inside all Sasha saw of Ambrose was nothing more than a halfwit of a man.

'Hey, well at least we have something in common.' Ambrose chuckled nervously, attempting to make light of their back and forth row. Sasha scoffed in displeasure, pressing her index finger against her own chin in order to appear deep in thought.

'You're right. How tragic.' Evilly smirking whilst mocking Ambrose's words from earlier, the female taunted the proclaimed lunatic as he proceeded to stand there in awe at her response. Reigns and Rollins even managed to relatively chuckle at her response which caused Sasha to grin in delight.

After continuous walking through the streets of the city, all four of the group had eventually come to a halt. Sasha raised a single eyebrow, confused at the building they had stopped in front of. Due to her constant bickering back and forth with Ambrose she hadn't realized exactly where they had been walking. It was seemingly on the outskirts of the city where nothing but shadows consumed the land that rested there. Without any words, Rollins had forcefully kicked open the door, heading inside afterwards. As all three men piled into the building, Sasha hesitantly followed.

Her eyes widened once she had set foot inside of the building, it was nothing like it's exterior. The exterior of the building had given the illusion of it being relatively abandoned which contrasted greatly with the interior. The windows had been blacked out from the inside which led to no light being able to be shown from the exterior. The walls were lined with all different types of maps and posters many following disappearances of civilians, news articles involving Lesnar and a map of the entire city sprawled across one of the walls individually.

'Way to play detective.' Sasha mumbled to herself which caused Seth to whip his head around in her direction, clearly hearing her comment.

'More like a way to save others from the same fate you could've experience.' Sasha opened her mouth to say more however, she quickly closed her lips into a thin line causing Rollins to grin slightly in amusement.