| 0.5

Previously

Ambrose peaked through one of the small cracks within the door, a relatively shadowy figure appearing in front of it. Pressing the gun as close to the door as possible he cautiously pulled open the door considering the doorknob had been long lost. His eyes widened as he fully opened the door to reveal a bloodied man standing there with a dazed look in his eyes. Sasha's hands cupped around her mouth in shock as she caught a glimpse of the man that clutched onto his side in pain.

'Sami?' All three men said in unison, never taking their eyes off of him.

----------

The four newly found acquaintances stood there wide eyed, taken aback by the sight in front of them. Sasha couldn't rip her eyes away from his features. His body was covered in blood as well as his face, his clothes had been ripped to a large extent also. She had never met nor seen this man within the city before, she assumed he must know Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins to some length.

Dean had lowered his gun, throwing it carelessly back over toward the black bag that had contained it. Roman lifted one of the arms of the man named Sami over his shoulder in order to help him and balance and walk over toward the makeshift bed that lay on the floor. This had been made out of nothing more than an older mattress and some blankets.

Sasha had spotted an old ragged cloth laying amongst the rubble and mess of various items. Seth had headed over toward the selection of bags that were sprawled across one of the busted up tables, retrieving some bandages and handing them over to the female.

'What exactly happened to you? It's rare to see you in this condition.' Seth piped up as soon as Sami had settled himself. The male had glanced over toward Sasha who was helping clean his wounds with a cloth and bandages in front of Seth. His eyes read nothing but confusion as he had no recollection of ever meeting the female.

'Oh right, you two have never met before. Sasha, this is Sami. Sami Zayn. Sami, this is Sasha. Sasha Banks.' Seth attempted to introduce the two newly acquainted adult but had been cut off by Sami.

'The one Balor's been going on about? This is her?' Sami coughed in between his words as Sasha tilted her head slightly, her lips pressed into a thin line. Sasha looked up toward Sami's face, attempting to search for words to say however thankfully Seth had jumped in.

'Definitely. However, that doesn't answer my question Sami, what the hell happened to you?' Seth crossed his arms, looking down at the man that's face consisted of dried blood and dirt. Whenever Sasha had attempted to clean it up for him he would wince slightly from his wounds.

'Styles happened.' Sami scoffed as Sasha dropped the cloth onto the floor, her entire figure becoming frozen by Sami's words. The four men that surrounded her all turned to face her with looks of confusion on their faces. Sasha hadn't encountered Styles since the entire incident where the demon had come to help her out.

'You know him?' Sami raised an eyebrow as he questioned the pink haired female who rushed to pick up the cloth she had dropped onto the ground. Her knuckles had become white from the extent of how hard she had clutched onto the cloth. She nodded slightly, her eyes darting all over the room from nervousness. She hated him with all of her being. Just the thought of him attacking another person made her blood run cold.

'I do. Very well actually.' Her head hung low at her small statement. It was as if her entire demeanor had changed, she was no longer calm, she was furious on the inside. Her words had come out more rough and stiff. Reigns let out a small cough which interrupted Sasha from her thoughts.

Shaking her head she looked up at Sami once more who studied her entire facial expression for a moment before turning to look toward Rollins who looked toward Reigns then lastly to Ambrose. The group stayed quiet for a moment, causing a drastic change in the atmosphere. It had become more tense by the second in the silence. The young female cleared her throat before finishing off Sami's bandages, tying them somewhat tightly around his wounds to prevent anymore blood from seeping out of them.

'Well uhm, anyway.' Roman began, his voice relatively quiet as he broke the silence between his fellow comrades. Sami attempted to straighten himself up from his seated position, pain shooting through his body as he moved.

'Why exactly did Styles and his 'friends' put you on the brink of death Sami?' Ambrose questioned, awaiting a response as to why his friend had been covered in blood by their hands. Sami allowed a cough to escape his being as he finally became comfortable in his seated position.

'They were looking for the Wyatt's, I was just passing by and they had questioned me about it. I had no idea where the Wyatt's were and I guess that's mainly what set him off. He probably assumed I was lying.' Sami spoke with a tone of disgust as his gaze was fixed on Dean. Sasha's fists clenched together further as Sami spoke, her anger consuming part of her.

'I'm going to go look around this place, if that's okay with all of you.' Sasha spoke blankly as she stood up from her position in front of Sami. Wandering passed the four men, she received nods from most of them as she headed up the crooked staircase that looked as if it were going to fall apart at any given moment.

She had discovered a small room, the door ripped off of it's hinges and a small cracked mirror that looked as if it were able to fall off of the wall. Taking small steps, the bottom of her boots clicking against the floorboards, the pinkette headed over toward the mirror and took a deep breath. Tucking a single strand of hair behind her right ear, she allowed a sigh to escape her blood red lips. She still was yet to fully comprehend the extent of everything that had happened so far, her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and the majority of them were negative. This entire situation was abnormal to her, what had she done to get into this mess?

'You're special Sasha.' A voice rang out, causing the female to jump on the spot in fright, not realizing that there was someone behind her.

There stood the same man who had come into the abandoned household earlier due to the injuries he had sustained from one of the men she hated most. Sami stood there, clutching onto the nearest banister of the staircase - which had been somewhat ripped apart - to support him as he stood. Sasha shook her head and let out a small groan, rushing over toward Sami's aid.

'You're supposed to be downstairs resting, why are you here?' Sasha asked, her tone full of concern as he stood in front of her, clutching onto the banister. Sami chuckled to himself slightly causing Sasha to raise her left eyebrow.

'Finn did say that your agility within a fight is definitely a gift. It's unlike anything he had ever seen before. No wonder he wanted you to help with getting rid of Lesnar.' Sasha scoffed at his words, rolling her eyes slightly. This entire talk of getting rid of Lesnar was ridiculous and she had heard enough.

'I'm flattered.' Her eyes burned into Sami's as she spoke with sarcasm.

'But enough with all of this Lesnar talk. That's impossible. If he finds that I have decent agility then fair enough, but can we just think logically for a second Zayn. Lesnar is two or possibly three times the size of me, let's be realistic here.' Sasha rambled on causing Sami to yawn. She had a point and wanted to make that point extra clear to the male that stood before her.

'Sasha, I don't think you understand. If he didn't think you were capable along with the rest of us then you wouldn't be in this situation.'

'I never asked to be in this situation. Your saying that the demon had told you all of this, I wont believe it until I hear it from himself and that's a solid fact, Sami. I don't mind helping you all out, but defeating Lesnar is simply out of the question.' Sasha spoke, there was no remorse in her voice whatsoever.

'Sasha please, just hear us all out.' Sami spoke, his tone full of concern and slight worry as Sasha stormed passed him.

'I've already heard enough. I don't know any of you people well enough to put my trust in you. Don't act is if me being here is a big deal because trust me, once i'm gone, you'll just find the next person this so-called Demon King picked out.' And with that the pinkette threw open the front door of the building, leaving Ambrose,Rollins and Reigns within the main area of the building in shock at her outburst. Sami stood at the top of the staircase, shaking his head in concern.

After leaving the building the female had no idea where on earth she would go, she didn't recognize the surrounding part of the city well enough to find her way back to the area she knew the most. Stuffing her hands into the pockets of her jacket she wandered in hopes of finding something that she'd recognize. Maybe she did overreact, maybe it was unfair of her to yell at her new friends like that. Shaking her head from all of the rambling thoughts, she continued on her way into the depths of the night, unsure of what could come out of her journey.