Curiosity

*Scott's POV*

I heard the door open and i got up from where i was looking out the window. I noticed earlier that someone new moved in and they didn't seem to give off a good vibe.

"Scott I'm back and I'm okay." My mom called.

"So what was it?" I asked as i entered her when i entered the kitchen.

"Well it's a she and her names Persephone. She's sixteen and living on her own. She also her parents are still in Greece. She looks normal."

"Hmm. Persephone, like the Greek myth, and her parents are in Greece?" I asked.

A Greek God wouldn't be so out there.

"Yes. What are you thinking?" My mom asked.

"I'm just deciding if she'll be a threat or not. She hasn't given us a reason to keep an eye on her, yet. We just survive having a bounty on our heads. Her coming here is somewhat convenient."

"Scott she could just be here for school or she's just a normal girl."

"Mom you know it's never that simple."

"Alright, and I just her I'd invite her over for dinner over for dinner whenever i have day off and when you're not busy."

"So a day like this?"

"Well yea I guess."

"Maybe i should invite her today. She may not have anything to eat." I suggest.

I just want to meet her myself.

"Well I guess you have a point, but don't think I don't know what you're doing." I grin.

"Better to be safe than sorry, and you're the one that offered." I said walking towards the door.

"Well I'm going to get her. Be right back."

I walk across the street to her house.

Hmm all the lights are off. We weren't talking for long.

I checked my watch.

"It's only 8:00 P.M."

I walk up to her door and knock.

No response.

I knocked and rang the bell.

Still nothing.

Did she go to bed.

I notice something dark was moving behind her house.

*Sniff*

That's not human, but it doesn't smell like a werewolf.

I start to walk around to get a better glimpse but her fence is still blocking most of my view. I tried to listen to footsteps, but they were practically nonexistent.

After looking around for a little more I count my loses and go back home.

"So where is she?" My mom called from the kitchen.

"Well about that she didn't open up. She might've gone to bed, but there was something behind her house." I told her before setting the table.

She came over and set the food out and we began to eat.

"Do you think she's jet lagged?" I said breaking the silence.

"Possibly, she did say that her parents are in Greece."

"Okay, anything else you could tell about her?"

"Well she's sixteen, so I think she's a junior just a year younger than you."

"Alright, is she going to be going to school?"

"That I don't know. Why are you so interested in her?" My mom said with a questioning tone.

"I'm not that interested just worried because we don't know what she is."

"There you go again. Why do you just assume she's something?"

"Fine, but is she becomes a threat. I told you so."

With that I got up and cleaned my plate before heading out to meet up with Stiles.

Author's Note
There will be multiple point of views and this is set in season 5