Up All night

*PERSEPHONE'S POV*

I noticed someone walking over. I panicked and hid. I merged in with the shadows as I watched the tall teen approach my door.

I didn't think anyone else would come. Can you just leave already.

I continued to watch him. I decided to truly see him. His elongated ears and side facial hair struck me, but his eyes were what surprised me the most. Pure red.

So there are Lycans here, but he seems different than before.

He turns to leave and I watched him go. He entered the house that Melissa came from to.

That's his son. What was his name again. Scott. Well Scott you've just made this town even more interesting since it's a full moon and you don't seem to be affected.

I decided to stay as a shadow and continued into the forest. I followed the pull of something.

I was eventually lead to a clearing with a stump.

There was power emanating from it. I know what it is.

"A Nemeton. What's it doing here?"

I circled it.

I sighed as I pieced some of the puzzle together.

"This is what is drawing me. This must also have drawn other things because it almost smells like Cerberus."

I decided it that was enough exploring.

"Ugh I have school tomorrow." I said to no one in particular.

The walk back home was quiet. I decided against being a shadow for the walk back, needing to feel and smell this world from above.

Back home I got ready to bed and looked at my recently acquired phone, since all the teens have one nowadays.

What happened to socializing?

It was already 3 in the morning.

"I'm not tired!" I exclaimed kicking at the wall as soft as I could.

I should probably look at the schedule and memorize the classrooms and teachers.

"Ugh Math,AP biology, Anatomy, Chemistry, French , English and History. At least I got all the science classes I wanted. French would be a piece of cake. I learned that years ago."

I was about to put my schedule away, but a name caught my eye.

"Ken Yukimura. Yukimura, why does that sound so familiar."

I racked my brain to try and remember why it sounded like I heard it before.

"Noshiko. That's who also had that last name. I meet her centuries ago in Japan. She must be alive. I can't wait to see an old friend!" I exclaimed but I soon became depressed.

"That could just her child or her relative." I silently prayed to the gods that it was her.

"Well I guess I'm not sleeping. How am I supposed to get to school maybe Melissa could give me a ride."

I looked over the to the clock and saw that it was already 6.

"Well at least it's appropriate time." I said while changing into a nice black dress with sandals.

I grabbed my backpack and keys before heading out.

I should probably get a motorcycle or a car. Better use my ferrokinesis to it's advantage.

Author's Note

Well isn't that a lovely surprise, Kira's mom is her old friend.

What do you think is going to happen next?

How will her first day go like, hopefully she doesn't mess up.