School Life

*PERSEPHONE'S POV*

Math went by boring and I was very interested because I hated doing it. I was practically good at everything since i've had years of practice and learning, but math was always my horrible subject.

My next class was AP biology and the this teacher told me to stand up front and introduce myself.

Raising my head I noticed that I shared this class with Scott.

"Well we have a new student with us today. She's from Greece and is also a junior, so please seniors don't look down on her." Mrs. Finch addressed the students.

She then turned to look at me and said, "Go on introduce yourself."

"Chaírete(Hello) my names Persephone Night. It's nice to meet you." I said to the class.

"Well you can sit in the back or if someone wants to be her partner." The teacher said to her class, but no one seemed to care.

"She can sit with me." Said a boy with brown hair.

"Okay Persephone you can sit with Theo." Mrs. Finch said.

I walked back to where Theo was and took my seat next to him.

He smells off like a Lycanthrope but not one at the same time. There's also the smell of death in here.

I looked over to where Scott sat, the girl next to him looks like my old friend.

She smells like Noshiko too.

Then the girl with Auburn like hair in front of them also catches my eye.

Death. Death is written all over her.

"Um Persephone are you going to answer my question?" Theo asked snapping me back into reality.

"Oh sorry I kinda was in my own thoughts. What did you say again?"

"I asked what part of Greece did you come from."

"Macedonia." I simply reply without thinking.

Why'd you say Macedonia you could've said Athens, but no you had to bluntly say Macedonia where MOUNT OLYMPUS IS AT! I thought having an argument with myself . Hopefully he doesn't know.

"Oh cool i don't think I've heard of it."Theo says while giving me a look like he knows something.

"Yea I doubt it. It's a very old city so Boone bothers with going there." I tried to brush it off.

"You don't seem to have an accent though."

"I've been learning English since I was young."

"I see." Theo said before turning back to his work.

I looked over the worksheet the teacher handed out and saw that it was easy. I work on it being the first to finish.

"Here I'm done." I said while handing the paper to Mrs. Finch

"Done already, but I just passed this out 10 minutes ago. Stay here I'll check over your work." She proceeded to look at my work and found nothing wrong.

"Well I must say this is actually perfect. You didn't cheat right? Where's your phone."

"Here it is but I don't know how to work it still. It's pretty new to me." I told her while showing my phone.

"I see. Well I guess this is truly great. Another student that knows her stuff. Lydia you might have some competition." She said while looking at the girl with Auburn like hair.

"I guess you can work on something else since you're done for the class period. Don't disturb or give out the answer." She told me.

The rest of the class I made a list of what I need to buy.

Things to do.

Buy: a laptop, car, bike.

Make:silver and gold blocks, license and weapons

Learn: how to use a phone and the laptop.

I felt like someone was looking at me so I looked up. My eyes connected with Scott's.

I gave him a smile and went back to looking over my list.

*SCOTT'S POV*

She was already done with the work and was doing nothing but writing.

Why did Theo say he could sit next to her. Does he also smell that she's different.

"Scott who is she?" Kira asked

"Well she moved in yesterday by herself her parents are still in Greece."

"She's giving off a bad vibe. I don't like it." Kira told me.

"I want to know how little miss genius finished so quickly, when these enzymes and DNA sequences are difficult." Lydia whispered to us.

"I don't know but I'm going to invite her to eat with us at lunch."

"Why?" Lydia asked.

"Because she's new. She doesn't know anyone."

"Well it seems Theo is getting buddy buddies with her." Lydia snapped.

"You three do your work!" Mrs Finch screamed at us.

The class went ended and I went up to Persephone.

"You should have lunch with us. You can meet me at my bike if you'd like."

"Hmm let me think about that." She replied while putting her things in her backpack.

"Well hopefully you do come by. You can meet my friends. You guys might get along."

She turned around facing me and looking at me.

"Alright Scott, I'll decide when it comes but I'm in my thoughts okay." She told me.

Her eyes seem to have changed to a black for a split second.

I had a look of shock on my face.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to snap at you. I'm just tired already." She said looking down.

"It's okay. It's your first day anyways. But I hope to see you okay." I told her before going to my next class with Kira.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Why do you think Theo was being nice?

What do you think is on her mind?

Why do you think Scott's really being nice?

Hope you enjoyed.