Make Friends

*PERSEPHONE'S POV*

Maybe I should just take Scott on his offer.

I thought as I went to find the library, since it was break.

I asked a couple students which way was the library and eventually found my way to it.

This place is huge.

There were two stores to the library.

I went to the librarian to ask for the mythology section and she pointed to the top right of the library.

Why is it so dark over here. Does anyone look into this.

I scanned the books to look for what was written about the gods.

I pulled out one that mostly revolved around Hades.

Hades took Persephone as his wife against her will.
That's wrong dad didn't do that. Yes he took her but she knew what she was doing when she ate the seeds.

I closed the book and moved on to another.

Hercules killed Orthrus.

Also wrong Hercules wounded Orthrus, but didn't successfully killed him.

"Hmm maybe this one might have some truth." I mumbled as I pulled out a book that was about Hera.

Hera was ruthless when it came to punishing both mortal women and goddesses that tried to seduce Zeus. She too had some affairs of her own.

"Finally, something true." I accidentally said out loud.

"What's true." A familiar voice said behind me.

"Hi Stiles, and it's nothing." I told him while giving me a weird look.

Stiles moved over and took the book from my hand and looked at what I was reading.

"Hera was ruthless when it came to punishing both mortal women and goddesses that tried to seduce Zeus. She too had some affairs of her own. So this is true? How would you know this is all myth." Stiles said with a questioning look that pinned me to the spot.

Think of a lie. He's human he'll believe it.

"It's what I learned back in Greece. Most of the Greek books here have different versions of the stories I grew up learning." I told him while giving him a big smile.

"Hmm, alright. Why don't you have that thick of an accent?"

"Because I've practice english for a long time. My father was very keen on having me the Perfect child. Anyways why are you here?"

"Oh okay I see. And I'm here because I was going to research somethings." He told me before moving deeper into the section.

He didn't get too far before the bell rang

"Well I guess you have to get going because you have class." I told him in a teasing voice as I left.

"So do you." He called out to me.

I quickly left and went to anatomy.

"You seem new. Perhaps you're the new student." The teacher said as he looked at me once I entered.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Can you stand right here so the students can sit in their seats, then you can pick your own. Does that seem okay?" He asked me.

"Yes that's alright."

"Okay, my name's Mr. Court."

I just simply nodded as the students piled in.