to whomever ckenches his heart #1

to whomever clenches his heart,

I hope you know he's not much of a coffee drinker. or as he puts it, "not much of a coffee kind of guy". he likes tea, a lot more. don't offer him any sweeteners though, he doesn't do those.

I hope you know he wants to explore the world, though he believes there isn't much more out there to explore. prove him wrong. adventure with him. show him how extravagant the world is & how little the depths of the earth have been explored.

I hope you know he likes politics. actually, he loves politics. he's very into politics. don't take it personally if his views don't match yours, that doesn't bother him. he understands we all have different views.

I hope you know his family is bent. yes bent, not broken. his family is bent. which means you have to work ten times harder to be there for him if he needs a shoulder to cry on.

I hope you know he's a very strong believer in religion. well, maybe not very strong, but strong. it's a big part of his life. just respect it, he'll respect what you believe as well.

I hope you know he's most confident outdoors. that's his safe place. the outdoors is where he thrives, you can see it in his eyes. spend time outdoors with him, even if it's just a playground. he'll enjoy it.

I hope you know he has big dreams, & he will achieve them one way or another. he wants to be a marine, a cop, & be a member of the secret service. just watch, he'll do it all.

I hope you know he is number 28 on the field, but you damn well better remember you're number 1 in his heart. paint his number on your face, he'll appreciate it. it's every boys' dream to have a beautiful girl in the stands proudly representing him. wish him good luck before, cheer him on during, ask him how he felt he played after, be proud of him always.

I hope you know he has the most captivating brown eyes. but don't get too caught up in them, his puppy dog eyes will kill you.

I hope you know he has a bright smile. the goal is to make him smile from ear to ear. give him countless reasons to smile. he needs it.

I hope you know he puts his all into everything. he works hard to keep others happy & he hardly does anything for himself. remind him that sometimes it's okay for him to sit down & take care of himself.

I hope you know he hates excuses. so don't make up any excuse, just be straight up about a situation. he'll appreciate an honest answer much more than a bullshit excuse.

I hope you know he loves when you run your fingers through his hair. it nearly puts him to sleep. he becomes so limp & relaxed. it's beautiful.

I hope you know every kiss of his has meaning behind it. the short, simple ones. the long, romantic ones. the sloppy ones. the careful ones. he means his kisses.

I hope you know he loves to dance. getting crunch is cool, but he prefers the more elegant dance styles. hopefully you don't have two left feet, that won't come in handy on the dance floor.

I hope you know he's a little weary with commitment, so be patient with him. he'll come around. work through it with him. don't give up on him.

I hope you know he will love you so hard. he will put his all into you. never let him go. don't allow him to let you go. he is so deserving of someone who is damn near perfect. he is so deserving of someone who supports him in every way possible.

I hope you know you're damned if you lose this boy.

I hope you know that.

- the one that lost this boy