surprise! // everyone [1k special]

requested: nahhh
dedicated to: all of you! ♡ thank you so much for 1k views! i really
appreciate it :3

SHOUTOUT:
macycyren hopefxl_ -hemmatron FlyingUni-Tato KaiyaLim IsabelPenguin fangirldreamer2004
thanks prends for the support ♡

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Okay [Name], I want you to give me a favor." You look to see one of your best friends, Veronica. You arch an eyebrow then asked, "Yeah what is it?" She smiled then responded, "I want you to wear this blindfold." You looked at the red bandana confused. "What's this for?" You asked puzzled. "Just wear it [Name], or else I won't treat you tomorrow." You sighed then uttered a 'fine', earning a sigh of relief from Veronica.

You wore the bandana slightly wobbly since you can't see anything. "Are you sure about this Ronnie? I — I might fall or something," you asked agitated. "You'll be fine," she gently pushed your shoulder, "I'm here [Nickname], I'll support you." You nodded gripping her hand tightly.

"Okay [Name], let's do baby steps, alright?" She asked you guiding you through the hallway. You furrowed your eyebrows then exclaimed, "I'm not a baby!" But she laughed in response.

You two still walking, you decided to ask her something. "Ronnie are we there yet?" She replied with a 'no'. You continued asking her, obviously wanting her to get frustrated at you. "CAN YOU JUST STOP [NAME]?! Dammit! We're here by the way." You smiled cheekily then said, "Oh I'm sorry I was put in this situation."

She finally removed your blindfold. "SURPRISE!" Everyone — Betty, Archie, Jughead, Kevin and more of your friends exclaimed. You look at them bewildered. "What?" You asked scratching your neck awkwardly. "It's your birthday silly!" Betty smiled coming closer to you, hugging you tight.

Then you realized the fact that it is your birthday today. How could you forget? One of your favorite days in the year. You blushed in embarrassment.

"Haha, I forgot..." you said embarrassed. They chuckled at you then Jughead added, "Can we eat? I'm hungry." You all decided to eat.

"Thanks guys! Thanks for this," you referred at the whole room, designed with birthday decorations, "Thanks for making me happy." They all smiled and you too smiled.

...And it was one of the best birthdays you had. Laughing and smiling with your friends. And you wouldn't trade them for anything.

once again guyss thanks for 1k! im really shook rn like legit. thank you so much for all your views and votes! also for adding this book in your reading lists! I appreciate it :3

and guys did you know my friends and I advertised riverdale to our math teacher? hahahahh XD

And denice you got your shoutout congrats ;)

love you all!

-mikayla xx