a disastrous date? // archie andrews

requested by: aphroditeis
dedicated to: her as well! thanks for requesting! sorry if it took so long hehe ♡

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

This is such a disastrous date.

I didn't know that going out on a date with Archie Andrews wouldn't be a great & fun time, but I guess I assumed too much. Instead of what I thought, him confessing his feelings, he ranted about how Jughead lied to him.

Instead of him, telling me he loves me, he was engaged in his ranting and anger stuff. I mean 'Hello Arch! We're here for a date! I'm not a f*cking psychiatrist?!'

"And I'm just so pissed that he didn't f*cking tell me! That may also be the reason why he didn't come with me awhile ago! He was protecting his—" I had enough with his ranting, and decided to cut him off.

"Shut the hell Archie! We are here for a f*cking date and all you did was rant?! Goodness! I'm not a psychiatrist for goodness' sake!" I glared at him for a good minute, and finally, he was knocked out with his mistake.

"I'm sorry Nina... I—I forgot..."

I frowned, looking down, not meeting his eyes. His hands found their way on top of mine, tangling them together. I ripped my hands out of his tight grasp.

"Well I'm done Arch. See you on Monday," I stood up, when his hand brought me down back at the booth. "I'm sorry. I should've known... I was just stressed." He scratched his neck, his ginger locks fell to his forehead.

"I'll give you sometime to cool off Arch. I'll see you on Monday—"

"No! Please! I—I have a song I wrote just for you. I was just preoccupied with the whole sh*ts that's happening here."

I was trying hard not to smile, but it was just too hard. "Really? For me?" He bobbed his head as if saying 'yes'.

"So will you sing it to me?" I smirked, as his face turned red. "I don't have my guitar with me Nina. How?" He questioned me as I smiled.

"Just sing it to me. Just make me feel the song. Make me change my awful thoughts on this date." I replied, taking a fry from him. He looked at me bewildered.

"What were your thoughts about this date?"

"A disastrous date?"

He frowned slightly, quickly covering it up with a smirk. "Let's change that shall we?" He dipped his head down, capturing your lips with his'.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Arch."

WHATUP PRENDS!!!

#riverTALES <— thaz mah hashtag lol

so it's been so long my prends :''') *wipes tears* jk! i just updated awhile ago.

and yep, i dont have much to tell so thaz all for now!

byeeee!! i love u all

— mikayla xx