you and i // jughead jones (pt. 3)

requested: nope! this is a collab with my friends :))

dedicated to: every single one of you! ♡

WARNING/REMINDER: Please read the first three parts, before reading this one! :)) See the other chapter above^, for the table of contents :3

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

SHE WAS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF HIM. She was the light to his darkness. She was calm; he was troubled. She was cheerful, whereas he was dismal. But, even if they were different, they contributed a lot of positive attributes to one another.

"C'mon Jug! Hold my hand! It won't hurt if you do," the [hair color] haired girl teased the raven haired boy. He shifted uncomfortably, blushing a little, then took her small hand in his. She smiled brightly then said, "See? It didn't hurt you right?"

They were finally together, for what it seemed a thousand years. They completed each other, even if they were literally polar differences. She loved him, and he loved her. Because they know, they will be strong for any obstacle.

Jughead twirled [Name], and smiled when she giggled. He brought her up, placing his hands on her cheek, leaning down for a kiss.

"I love you [Name]. Forever and always."

She looked deep into his eyes then replied, "I love you too Jug. Forever and always."

✿ ✿ ✿

Will they say yes? They might say no... They might think I'm not good enough for [Name]... [Name]'s over at Veronica, so I have some time with them. Believe in yourself Jughead! You can do this. (I guess)

Jughead knocked on the door, hoping that your mom will answer the door. He sighed in relief, when he saw your mom open the door with a grin. "Why hello there Jughead dear!"

He fidgeted his fingers and gave her a nervous smile. "G-good morning Mrs. [Lastname], may I come in?" [Mom's Name] laughed and playfully slapped his arm. "How many times did I tell you to just call me [Mom's Name]?" Jughead laughed nervously in response.

They went inside the [Lastname] household, to see [Name]'s father eating breakfast. "Good morning Mr. [Lastname]." He looked up and smiled, "Good morning too, Jug. So what do you need?" Jughead took a seat beside him.

"Um... Mr. [Lastname], Mrs. [Lastname], I—I want to marry y-your daughter. And — and I want to ask for your blessings." Jughead stammered, waiting for their response.

[Mom's Name] had a few tears falling from her eyes as she spoke, "Oh my god! Finally! I've been waiting for this for so long!"

"M-my baby is going to get married! Yes Jughead. I'm giving you my blessing." She exclaimed as she hugged Jughead. Jughead had a huge smile on his face, but then faltered when he remembered [Dad's Name]. He didn't give his blessing yet.

"[Dad's Name], hun, what about you?" [Mom's Name] asked her dear husband. His face was stoic, but after a few seconds, tears fell from his eyes.

"My — my daughter's growing u-up. She's going to get married..." He stuttered while [Mom's Name] puts a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I give you my blessing Jughead. Just promise us not to hurt her. Ever. Because if you hurt her, I won't hesitate to hunt you down in your dreams." Jughead cringed at the thought. I got their blessings! Yes!

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. [Lastname]. I promise, I will never hurt her." Jughead promised smiling at them.

"Good to know. Remember, I won't hesitate to murder you like how Jason was murdered." [Dad's Name] playfully said. While, [Moms's Name] slapped his arm in response.