Chapter 1: Triggered Rapple battle reactions.

Uneva is bored and checks Skaitleen03 account notifications to see Art book with the chapter rap battle chapter and reads it. "OH DAMN!!! SHITS GONNNA GOOO DOWN!!"

Get outta my notifications Uneva!!! You don't belong in there!!! I have private things I don't want you reading!!!

Uneva rolls her eyes and asked, "Do I have to??? I'm not gonna read it anyways... Besides, I'm your OC. I kinda live in your account. And the notifications are part of the account. Also let's ignore the fact that I'm like you.... I know what you read."

*Angry Cat sounds*

"Jeez fine..... Oh cool! It's about Five Nights at Freddy's and Undertale!! AWESOME!!" She exclaims and checks out the chapter. She reads a line about FNaF and goes bug eyed. "YO VAN!! CHOCO!! RED!! GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!! NO BUTS. YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!

The Velvet Trio walk in and Uneva hands them the iPad. They read the part about 5 nights at Freddy's.

Vanilla is the first to comment saying,"Not bad. The FNaF part, to be honest, its kind of true." Red punches her sister angrily yelling,"JEEZ!! ITS NOT!!!! I LIKE THE FUCKING PURPLE GUY FOR HAVING THE GUTS TO KILL CHILDREN!!" Choco adds angrily," THE LORE IS DAMN GOOD!!! IT'S NOT THAT EASY TO MAKE GOOD GAMES WITH GOOD LORE!!"

Vanilla sighs and mutters to herself, "Not really." Her 2 sisters' glare at her asking angrily," W H A T D I D Y O U S A Y?" "Not really," Vanilla repeats louder. The 2 other velvet siblings drag Vanilla to the basement with chainsaws. Uneva looks nervous as she says," Will she be fine?"

I think she will be fine... I think.... Not sure. But that's the FNaF and Undertale fandom in a nutshell for ya.

Uneva continues to read until reaching the part about Undertale. She sighs and admits," Well... It's kinda true..." A deep feminine voice behind Uneva is heard and asks," W H O W R O T E T H A T C H A P T E R?" There are a lot of wild growing Venus Flytraps growing around Uneva now.

Uneva sighs asking a bit annoyed, "Were you stalking me again Gloomamela? *sigh* I told you not to do that anymore... Oh also it was written by NeonCat." Gloomamela walks out of the room but bumps into Ellinore. The 2 are whispering to each other. They leave room laughing.

What's wrong with them?

Uneva shrugs then reads the part that insults sans. "Well.... Blueberry is Underswap sans... So technically he is a sans.... Welp fuck this shit!! IM OUT!" She throws the iPad out the closed window. It breaks the iPad and the window.

WTF!!! Don't you dare break anything else!!!!

She replies angrily," How are you gonna stop me? You're just a disembodied voice, Skait!!! You have no power in this world!!! You can't stop m-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

*Skait uses the power of being this worlds maker and throws Uneva out a fixed window and into a pile of yellow flowers.* IM THE GOD OF THIS WORLD!!! DONT DEFY ME!!!

Uneva now looks very scared,"OW!!! AH OKAY OKAY!!! DONT HURT ME!!!"

That's more like it.

The other girls were watching from the 2 broken windows.

A young feminine voice is heard complaining," What's with all the yelling?? You know I'm trying to sleep right??" "Shush your vampire like ass, Katherine. We're watching Uneva complain to her so called 'Creator of this world and decider of our faith'," Gloomamela says in a mocking tone. "I HEARD THAT GLOOMAMELA!! AND IM NOT CRAZY!!!!" She yells to the girl made of mutant vines angrily. She leaves the house with a chainsaw and a photo of her and blueberry.

Red remarks smirking, "Someone is gonna die. Last time when someone insulted Blueberry... Or even any sans. She would torture the till they apologize on their knees and beg for mercy! If they don't, she'll kill them. It won't matter to the law either since she is a royal from, Universilia, the ruling planet over this universe." Vanilla notes, "Well... One of the Sanses is her boyfriend..." Gloomamela mutters angrily, "She even squashed my prized flowey plants! She is gonna be killed when she gets back."

Red and Choco look at each other and they both say, "Well... We're gonna go beat the crap out of the one who dare insult FNAF!!" They run off.

Van, Ellinore, and Glooma face palm saying, "There they go again...." Katherine mutters, "Fuck them. I'm going back to bed."

*Le Time skip brought to you by Fields of Harmony. The best place to host a concert in Centralia.*

Gloomamela is currently fixing her squashed flowers as she curses things like," I swear Uneva is going to get baked into a pie", "I'm gonna turn her into plant food...", "I'm gonna kick her off the roof.", Etc.

Ellinore is busy helping her. While busily fixing her flowers, Gloomamela but asks herself out loud, "Where are those 3 fan girls anyway?"

Vanilla is sitting at the little outdoor dining table reading NeonCat's chapter called 'Revenge'. "I know where they are." Vanilla says trying to hold back a laugh. Ellinore looks confused, "Really? Where?" Vanilla shows them the chapter. Ellinore bursts out laughing so damn hard that she collapses, "PFTTTT!!"

Gloomamela chuckles then says '"Hehe yeah... But she did break a poor girl's heart." Vanilla bursts out laughing,"PPPFFFTTTT!!! Who cares??"

They hear a sound like something sizzling near the front door and a female voice calling out, "Hello?? is this where Uneva, ellinore, and Gloomamela live?" Ellinore and Gloomamela frantically at each other saying," could it be..... Her???" Ellinore and Glooma scramble from the garden and dash to the front door with poor confused Vanilla behind her.

--------
Who is 'Her?' How do Glooma and Ellinore know her? Find out in the next chapter of
ADVENTURES OF UNEVA AND CO.!!! 964 words in total.

~Skait.

Z0ە