Chapter 5: It been so long... (Recap during timskip)

It is a wonderful day in the world of Fantasia and all seemed right. It has been a while since we've heard from them. Lots of things have changed.

Conner and Harlow have yet to tell their parents their true identities but have been interacting with the main gang. They are considered like family now and have adjusted themselves to this world. Spectra has been welcomed into the family and has adjusted as well. She keeps Gloomamela and Ellinore out of trouble. Speaking of which, that reminds me of something else that's been going on. Even before their adventures and stories were written, they've been doing things in the background.

In the background of all these stories, some of the main gang have children. For quite a while now,  Vanilla and Glooma have had children. Don't worry, you'll see them in a little while. Ellinore also has but for less time since she fell in love with Ink. They just drew up their children. Conner and Harlow have been joining them as they've both been venturing beyond Fantasia and have found some.... Romantic interests.

Meanwhile, old worlds like Gemrix and Candix have been rebuilt over time. Candix has always been run by a certain species that you may be able to link to our lovely velvet trio, the candy Nekos. The trio were heirs to the throne and now it's time for one of them to claim the throne, choco. Don't worry she won't leave yet.

I think that sums up what you readers have missed so far...

I'll leave this like this and start on the next chapter.

~D