Chapter 2:Whos she?

Last we saw the gang members, Uneva, Choco, and Red were at NeonCat's account after being triggered by a chapter. A strange visitor has also arrived...

Van chased after the girl made of water, Ellinore, and Glooma towards the front of the house. There they were greeted by a ghost girl entirely made of fire. "Spectra Ghostflare!!! I haven't seen you in... Forever!!!" Gloomamela and Ellinore. "Good to see ya 2 again!! I missed ya!" Spectra exclaims back towards Glooma and Ellinore.

Vanilla looked confused and extremely out of breath as she asked,"*panting* Spectra-*pant* who now?" "Oh.... Hi there..." The ghost says shyly and fades a bit. Ellinore's antennae, which convey her emotions since she can't move her face, glow a bright yellow, and reassures spectra saying, "OH don't be shy, Spec! She's one of our roomies!!" "W-Wait! What?!?! Roommates??? I wasn't informed by anyone that anyone was going to be joining us in the house!!!" Spectra looks a bit disappointed saying," Didn't Uni tell you that I was going to join you guys here??"

"Oh she was meaning to keep it a surprise to the others but told me and Glooma. Uni is friends with her because I, Glooma, and Spect were in a group called Undyne's Hunters while she was still Katherine... After a while out lives were separated. But now there's nothing that can hold us apart!!"Ellinore says smiling and spect nods adding," Uneva is kind of known to do things without informing us..." Vanilla nods and there was a moment of silence.

Glooma breaks it by asking, "Should we give her a tour?" Spectra looks confused as she asks, "Is it really necessary? It's just a house... It might be fun though...." "Well this house is HUGE!! And with super-secret corridors too! And it might be good to tell her the rooms with points of interest..." Ellinore says. Vanilla then adds, "We can start with the outside!! Well... If she wants to it..." Spectra smiles and says, "Sure!"

Glooma points to the 2 areas near the front door. On the left is a porch with a table for 4 and on this right is a patch of golden yellow flowers with smiling faces. "The area on the left is where Uneva gives afternoon snacks with her guests. But on the right.... What are those things?? I haven't seen them before..." Ellinore says staring at them. "Oh... Hehe... Those are my... Um... Flowey Flowers.... My own hybrid of flowey like golden flowers to grow in the front so the house looks more welcoming...." Glooma says blushing nervously. "Oh wait... Didn't you have a crush on-Wait...? Do you still have a crush on flowey or Asriel?" Spectra says teasingly.

"No... Now follow me..." Gloomy says sternly and leads them down a path on the left side. "Well on the outside contains the Garden and Outdoor area. There is a Garden that everyone has their own plot to grow any desired and safe plant but Glooma has her own large garden where she grows the more dangerous and more variety of plants," Vanilla explains. Spectra asks, "Will I be able to get one?? I want to grow my special breed of Blue flamed Fire flowers..." Ellinore and Vanilla as they simultaneously say, "Sure!"

"Jinx you owe me a soda Van!!" Ellinore says laughing and Vanilla frowns as she continues saying, "Anyways Ellinore helps maintains the Swimming pool in the area as Katherine takes care of the training grounds at the back of the house. There is also a very large shed." Spectra looks curious as she asks, "What's in the shed?? There has to be something cool in there if it's big. "Glooma shrugs saying, "We never really open it even when we're allowed too.... Let's see shall we?" Glooma opens the door to reveal a variety of weapons, gardening tools, magic times, small electronic parts, blue prints, a time machine, but lots and lots of chainsaws.

Everyone had one reaction, "Wow."

Glooma leads everyone back inside the house saying, "Tell no one that we saw that." They all nodded in agreement. Vanilla then explains, "Well this is the ground Floor. There is a 2nd and 3rd floor, an attic, and a basement." "Wow... You were right when you said that I might need a tour of this place..." Spectra says awestruck. "All doors have labels so it should be that hard... Anyways on the ground floor we have the video game room, living room, Ellinore's music/painting room, and the kitchen.