Chapter 4: In another life...

So today's chapter will be a bit different, I will be for introducing 2 new ocs with interesting back stories.

Remember that the first part of the story happened in a different timeline so anything that happened here is non-cannon for my main story series but cannon to these 2 OC's back story.

First, we need to establish who they are. There is a very important moment in the far past that is needed to understand the story. To understand, I suggest you to read my other book Attraction. If you read it, may know the story already.

It's been years since the 2's happy ending and allot has changed. Blue and Uneva now have 2 children!! Go ahead and comment a Lenny face. Don't even mention the light saber thingy he has... Just don't.

Their twin children and US Papyrus live with Uni and Blue since he has to live somewhere. They all live in the Underswap world and had a peaceful life.... For a while. By the age of 13, the 2 twins obtained more DETERMINATION than their mom and now Uneva can no longer reset. What's worse is that the colliding of worlds is happening again. This time it doesn't have a happy ending.

A single yet powerful demon named Oswald was ordered to kill Uneva by under the command of his boss.(*cough*AWCSENPAISOC*Cough*) A deal was made that Uneva and Blue will die and will reborn but will forget everything about each other except their love for each other.

The twins wee of course we're left alone and were raised by their Uncle Papyrus till the age 18. That's when the twins concocted a plan for them to go to the main universe (Main universe for us. AU universe for them.) where their parents are still alive. And they plan to stay there so they can live with their parents once again, making up for lost time, but this time under cover. They plan to wear masks the entire time they were around Uneva or Blueberry to prevent any problems.

Now we get to the more interesting part. Which is how they plan to get to meet their parents again and meet the other ocs but....
Let's introduce them a bit so you know more about them!

The older twin is lovely Harlow Starling.
Their name is a direct reference to the font Harlow and the character from the tumblr blog, the man who speaks in hand. As previously stated, she is 18 and is older than Conner but only by a few minutes. Most people would normally see her personality like a mish-mash of her parents. Hard working, likes puzzles, loves puns, and thinking out plans just like her mom and dad but after they died she showed her more true feelings out more often. Rebellious and not wanting to be bossed around, normally.

Then there's Conner Starling the younger one and Unevas favorite. He is exactly a mish-mashed version of Uneva and Blue and is very behaved, is bad at cooking, loves to protect his loved ones, and is quite mischievous and a little perverted. He is the sweeter one and Unevas favorite like previously stated since he was the soft cuddly one.  After his parents death, he became weaker but as time passed he began getting stronger with the help of Harlow and Uncle Papyrus.

Now their real story begins...

"Well Conner, are you ready to go?" Harlow asks her twin brother a little impatiently. She and her brother have been training since they were kids to travel to the world where their father and mother are still alive in. Though it seems even that wasn't enough to ready poor Conner and Harlow for the adventures in Fantasia that lie ahead. "Ready as I'll ever be, Harlow. It's kinda hard getting emotionally ready to see your parents again after knowing they've been dead for 5 whole years... Especially since there's a fact we might not even exist to them there," Conner replies looking at the ground nervously.

After a while, he turns to look at his Uncle and asks, "Uncle Papy, is there a way we will ever be able to talk to you again? I can't stand the thought of never talking to you again..." To Conner, Papyrus was like a father to him especially after his parents died and has developed a fear of loosing loved ones. Papyrus gives an nervous smile and an unsure shrug saying, "No idea, Kiddo. In theory, from your mothers research, there should be a exact replica of this portal mirror that you will exit from in the other world.  She built it light weight so you can just transfer it to where ever your living. That way, you can talk and visit us any time."

Harlow, who is normally calm and ever ready, looked a bit upset at that note. Even with the main one, it would be extremely hard to contact him when they weren't at home. They would need help understanding this new world and would need Papyrus' advice. She asks nervously,"Are you sure there is no other way to contact you? Incase of emergency or in need of advice or something of that sorts." Papyrus looks at his niece smiling, knowing that this was something she would ask, " I had a feeling something you'd ask this and it would pose as a problem. I tinkered around with the original design and made this. "

He hands Harlow a cellphone shaped and sized compact mirror. "It's much more lighter and portable but you can't send things through. Even small things like a coin or a small 4  leaf clover wont be sent through. Just messaging us okay?" The twins nod their head in unison. They scrambled in opposite directions to get their things ready since they love to do things in the last minute.

Harlow throws all her cloths into a roller bag. It's bigger on the inside so all of its fits. She grabs some pillows and blankets and shoves em in there aswell. She puts in a old ragged teddy bear, some photos, and videogames.  Conner throws in some bones and all his cloths into his roller bag. He also keeps some books, a few stuff toys, and a photo album in as well.  When the twins were finally done, they regrouped in the lab, put on their masks. They exchanged tearful goodbyes with their Uncle papyrus, who surprisingly cried, and tazeblot. They then jumped through the mirror landing on the forest right across the main OC  house. The 2 looked  around and found behind the mirror, a shack... A little run down but could easily be fixed.

After about a week of working, the shack was finally fixed and everything was set so they could live there...  As much as they wanted to visit their parents...... It didn't seem right to randomly appear... They will eventually meet their parents but for now...... They lie resting in their new home....

I hope you like this chapter!! It's not that good but I hope ya like it.
~Skait