Chapter 3: Heartache but it has I love you too much.

It was a beautiful day outside and all the girls were doing they're jobs. Spectra was finishing off some book she got,Ellinore was painting something,Glooma was fixing her squashed flowers,Choco and Red were watching anime,Vanilla was cooking,Katherine was trying to search for the portrait of Unevas mother and diary to reveal her past to the other, and Uneva was outside stalking her Senpai.

(Unevas POV.)
Blueberrys always talking to Toriel these days... She though as she say Blueberry was talking to Queen Toriel of his AU. She watched Blue as he opening up a box showing it to Toriel. It had a ring made of bones and had a Purple Heart shape diamond on the top. Toriel smiles and nods her head approvingly.

(Blueberry and Toriels POV)
Blue looks to Toriel asking,"Hey Tori,what do you think of this?" He shows her the box and continues saying," I was planning on preposing to her soon." Toriel smiles looking happy for him saying,"She will love it!!" Uneva felt like her heart was stabbed with a knife and poisoned as she watched this. She jumps out of the tree and runs home with tears in her eyes.

Blueberry didn't notice her until she was had huge head start. When he finally does notice her, he calls out to her worried," Wait!!!!!THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!! THIS WAS MEANT TO BE FOR YOU!!!" But...

I t ' s t o o l a t e . . .

*Meanwhile Back at the house.*

A big house near the main OC house had people moving into it.  The girls of the main Uni's house looked curious and decided to visit their new neighbors. They were greeted by 4 new people. A girl with pure silver-blue hair wearing a thick jacket, some shorts, and a pair of wings made of ice was the first to speak with a cold yet cheerful voice,"Hi there. We're your new neighbors and we're just moving in. I'm Xenra the ice fairy elemental at your service!!" The next to speak with a softly and sweet voice was a girl with strawberry blonde hair wearing a pale yellow dress with blue flowers with a pair of wings made of light," I'm Eferylyn the nature and light fairy elemental and that was my line you stole Xen..."

A girl with pure black hair and pools of black ozz for eyes and a clock hiding her face says a bit darkly, "I'm Delyra, a death reaper elemental." The last girl had a dark brown hair and eyes that changed color who wore a black and white dress introduces herself with an authoritative yet kind voice," I'm Elementia the current queen of Elementiana but please skip the formalities. We are neighbors now. Just call me Mentia or Joanna for short." Katherine smirks and says in way that makes it seem like she already knows Joanna,"Oh hey Joanna. It's been a while since I saw you. Or any one of Uni's childhood friends in that rose hunters group in a while..."mJoanna smirks back saying,"Hehe Yeah... Hehe it's good to see she has apprentices to teach magic too. Good to see you again Katherine or should I say .... *dramatic pause* Uneva!!"

The whole group except Kath and Joanna gasped in shock. Joanna asks in a way that makes it sound obvious, "You guys didn't know?? Katherine is an alternative Universe younger self of Uneva." Katherine says a bit annoyed by her tone as she say," Yeah,yeah, I miss you too Joanna.Now shut up and head over to our house. We have lots of catching up to do."

==Le time skip!!==

They were all having hot chocolate and cookies ,since Uneva put a ban on coffee for some strange reason, and were looking through some manga because they are all anime nerds while chatting.

Uneva came storming into the house with tears in her eyes as she yells," WHERES MY PHONE and MY SCYTHE-" She cuts herself off upon seeing there's a little chat in the living room,"Oh hey there Joanna!! Long time no see." She nods in reply and repeats,"Long time no see..."