Chapter 1

Hi I'm Kylie. I'm 15 years old and I'm a cheerleader. I love to sing and dance also. I am an only child. Lexie is my best friend in the whole world. She is the sister I never had. We have cheered together for 5 years.

I met her when we were in the 6th grade. We were two girls from a small town in Maryland. We made youtube videos for fun. We didn't think we would get anywhere with it. We would cover songs from our favorite artists One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Emblem3, R5, Selena Gomez, Before You Exit, Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson, Big Time Rush, Jonas Brothers and of course Austin Mahone.

Lexie pretty much lives at my house. So when we came home from school one day my mom told us that a music producer wanted to talk to us. We were so excited. This was our dream! I don't know about her but I was ready to leave this horrible small town. I have so many bad memories here and I want a fresh start.

We went to the meeting with the producer and found out we could be signed. We would have to move to Miami in a week. We would have to leave our friends behind. We decided to go to Miami. This is a once in a lifetime kind of thing.

So we packed up and moved. Our parents bought a place in Miami the next day and we had left our small town lives in Maryland within the few days that followed. So this is where our lives changed forever.

"I can't believe this is actually happening, Lex! We have always dreamed of this."

"Yeah I know it's crazy but YOLO!" I would have slapped her for saying YOLO but she's really excited so I won't. Thats just her being her weird self but I love her anyways.

"Do you want to go to the beach and finish unpacking later?" I love the beach.

"Let's go to beach each Let's go get a wave" she sang. I take that as a yes then.

We walked to the beach. We layed our towels down and tanned. There are many attractive guys here. We come from a town where there are no attractive guys within a 100 mile radius.

There are four attractive guys that look really familiar. They are throwing a football around. Lexie looked at me and said "is that the Foolish Four?"

"I think so but I'm not sure. The sun is in my eyes." All of a sudden a football hit me and landed in Lexie's lap. Three of the four attractive guys ran over. It was the Foolish Four!

"Hi I'm Austin sorry for hitting you guys with the football. My friends don't have aim." The one standing in front of me with dark brown hair and hazel eyes said.

"Yeah we are sorry Robert doesn't aim at all. I'm Alex by the way." The one in the middle said.

"I'm sorry Alex can't catch a football. My honest opinion is he wanted an excuse to talk to you two beautiful girls." Robert said winking at us. Lexie smiled so big.

"It's okay. I'm Kylie and this Lexie." I said.

"You can come throw the football with us if you want." Austin said.

"Okay that sounds like fun!" Lexie exclaimed. She just wanted an excuse to be around Robert. She has a huge crush on him.

"Zach, Lexie, me & Austin, Kylie, Robert for teams." We agreed and played. At 5 Lexie and I had to go home. We said goodbye to the boys and got their numbers. We needed to finish unpacking and get ready to go to the studio tomorrow bright and early.

When I got home I saw I had a text.

Austin<3: Hey cutie today was fun :) we need to hang out again & soon.

Me: I agree! I'm busy tomorrow morning but I'm free in the afternoon.

Austin<3: cool me too. Text you tomorrow with plans shawty?

Me: okay sounds good

"How was your first day in Miami girls?" my mom asked us.

"WE MEET THE FOOLISH FOUR!!!" we screamed.

"Robert is way more attractive in person." Lexie stated. She was texting someone and she was smiling way to big. Something is up.

"Thats good girls. Now you two go finish unpacking and get ready for your big day tomorrow." We walked upstairs.

"Who are you texting?"

"Robert he is really funny." Lexie said texting him back. Then I got a text.

Alex: Lexie is really cute. Do you think she would give me a chance? Can you help me think of an idea to ask her out

Me: Just ask her & see what happens

Alex: How should I ask her?

Me: ask her to a movie or something

Alex: okay I will

Lexie came running into my room screaming "guess what"

I replied "What?"

"ROBERT FREAKING VILLANUEVA JUST ASKED ME ON A DATE."

"Congrats girl!" Oh this is not good. Alex will be devastated. She got a text and frowned. "Whats wrong?"

"Alex just texted me he wants to take me to a movie tomorrow"

"Whats wrong with that?"

"I like both Robert and Alex. I don't want to hurt either of them. I don't know what to do."

"Go on a date with both and see who makes you the happiest and you can see yourself with most."

"Okay I will. I just hope I make the right decision and don't make someone mad at me." Then she walked out of my room to hers.

Honestly I really hope she picks Alex I think he is the best for her but I know she really likes Robert. I will be happy for her and support her no matter who she picks.

I got on my laptop to check twitter. I saw that all the boys of Foolish Four had followed me and Lexie. Then I tweeted "@JustBeingMe_Kylie: Had the best day ever! Great first day in Miami. :) Ran into some amazing people on the beach"

A couple minutes later my twitter notifactions wouldn't stop. I saw that Austin had retweeted my tweet. Also he had tweeted "@austinmahone: Had a great day at the beach! I ran into this really beautiful girl :) I want to get know her better"

I think I'm going to enjoy Miami very much. It's so different from my hometown. I'm glad it is. I want no memory of it. This is my new life now.

(A/N) Hey guys! So I'm going to start writing stories. I will update them as much as I can. But I am really busy sometimes. I'm going through a lot too. Also all social media accounts for the girls are made up. So if they do exsist they do not belong or go with the story. Fell free to give me feedback and suggestions for the story or ideas for a new story. :) Love you all <3 -K