Chapter 22

*Lexie's POV*

Alex took the blindfold off and we were in the middle of a field and he had a picnic set up. We ate and then we decided to star gaze. We saw a shooting star and we made each made a wish.

"What did you wish on the shooting star baby?" Alex asked.

"Nothing my life is perfect. I have an amazing boyfriend. My best friend is back and I have amazing my friends. My music career is taking off what more could I want. What did you wish for?"

"I get the answer I want to hear from the question I want to ask you"

"Oh really and what would that question be?" I saw him reach into his pocket and pull something out.

"Lexie I love you with all my heart. We are to young to get married but I want to promise you when we are we will and I hope you say yes to this promise too. I want to know that we promise each other to be together forever baby. So what do you say?" he said opening a tiny black box revealing a ring that has our names on it.

"Yes Alex a million time yes. I love you so much"

"Good and my wish came true" he said and smiled. I'm not sure how I got this lucky. We sat there and she fell asleep on me.

*Austin's POV*

I haven't told Kylie yet but after my tour which is only a few more shows Selena asked me to join them on tour. Selena and I decided to keep it from her so it could be a surprise. I honestly can't wait.

After dinner I took her back to my hotel room to stay with me. Alex said he wouldn't be back with Lexie tonight with what he had planned. Also Justin was going back with Selena. So Kylie would have had to stay with them. I figured she could stay with me. I have missed her so much.

We got back to my hotel about 2 in the morning and I could tell Kylie was really tired. I went to my suitcase and got a t-shirt and a pair of shorts out for her and handed them to her.

"Thanks Austin" she said taking them and going to the bathroom.

"Its no problem beautiful" I said and went to change. I put on a pair of my basketball shorts and took of my t-shirt.

I went and sat down on the bed and turned the tv on. She walked out and had my clothes on and she had put her hair up in a bun. No matter what she looked stunningly beautiful. I love it when she wears my clothes even though they are big on her.

"Selena gave me some clothes from your suitcase to wear tomorrow" I told her.

"You planned this didn't you?"

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't"

"I'm taking it you did then. Did you really miss me that much?" she smirked.

"I missed you more than you will ever or know and even if I did tell you, you probably wouldn't even believe me"

"Try me"

"You are my world, Kylie. Without you my life was incomplete. I missed you so much. You never left my mind for a second. Management almost made me lose my chances of getting you back. If I would have lost you forever I would have gone insane. I would have lost it. I really love you and I can't lose you again I missed you so much" I saw her start to cry. I hugged her. "Please don't cry. I never meant to make you cry by what I said"

"Austin no one has cared about me this much. Every guy I dated hurt me. They all cheated on me and/or flirted with girls behind my back. I never thought any guy would ever care or love me as much as I love them. I'm so used to being hurt"