Chapter 26

*Kylie's POV*

I woke up in Austin's arm. I felt someone kiss my cheek. I looked over to see Austin smiling.

"Good morning sleepy" he said.

"What time is it?"

"2 in the afternoon"

"What?!?! Couldn't you have woken me up a couple hour ago"

"You were tired and looked peaceful. I didn't want to disturb you and I wanted to cuddle sorry"

"Okay you are forgiven"

"Good I love you"

"I love you too"

Its been a couple weeks and we are back on tour. The tour has been really fun. The tour is almost over. We have only a few more shows to do. I'm sad its coming to an end.

My management and I have talked and I'm going on tour a couple months after I'm done with Selena's.

Austin and Lexie are to perform with me and open up as well. I still have to pick another act. I really don't know who to pick. My management said I could have a maximum of 3 acts go on tour with me. Maybe I will just stick with Austin and Lexie.

I haven't told them yet about the tour but their managements have already agreed and I just have to tell them. Both of them and Alex are on tour with me. I plan on telling them all soon. Of course I'm asking Alex to come with us. He's my best friend's boyfriend and my boyfriend's best friend.

Austin has been helping me with new music for my album. It has to be done by the end of this week to be released in time for my tour.

"Baby" Austin said.

"Yes Austin"

"You need to take a break you just have to finish your last song and you have all week"

"Okay what do you want to do"

"Well actually I have a surprise for you"

"I need to change before we go though what should I wear"

"You look beautiful in everything"

"Okay for your surprise what is the best clothing to wear"

"Anything but you might want to wear flats and not flip flops if you dress nice"

"Okay that helps so much" I said walking to find something. I picked a white tank top to put under me red lacy v-neck. I grabbed my short jean shorts and my black flats with red bows.

I changed and straightened my hair and met Austin by the doors of the tour bus. "I'm ready" I said

We walked out of the tour bus and I looked around and we were in my hometown. I totally forgot we had a concert in a town 5 minutes away from here.

"Look familiar?" Austin asked.

"Yes its my hometown"

"Lets take a walk" he suggested. We walked around for a while I showed him my favorite places around the town.

Austin started walking me down my old street and we went to my house. I knocked on the door and my parents answered.

"You're here I missed you so much" my mom said hugging me.

"How are you sweetheart and how does it feel to be 17 now" my dad asked.

"I'm good actually couldn't be better and its great" Oh yeah my birthday was a couple days ago. Austin took me out to a fancy restaurant and Selena, Alex and Lexie bought me a huge cake.