Summer

"Okay, everyone have their bags?" Kurt Anderson-Hummel asked as Blaine and Lucas nodded. Summer had just arrived and the family would be spending it in Faithland with Blaine's extended family. It had been a long time since they had seen the country family that wasn't through video chat or phone call. The front door opened and Quinn called out. "Please tell me that you guys are ready because I can't get Beth to stop buzzing." The Anderson-Hummel chuckled and one by one hugged the blonde single mother.

"What?" Quinn finally said on the phone after a minute

"What?" Quinn finally said on the phone after a minute. "I'm sorry. I swear I didn't mean to but things got crazy and next thing I know, we slept together. Please forgive me." Puck said. "To think you changed Noah Puckerman. You haven't. I never want to see you again!" Quinn slammed the phone down before starting to cry as she lowered her head and cried into her hands. Soon tiny arms wrapped around her neck and Quinn held onto Beth who was 9 now and looking so much like Quinn. "Don't cry mommy." Quinn sniffled and smiled sadly before moving to pick up Beth, putting the girl on her lap. Beth leaned forward and wiped Quinn's tears. "You're still the best mommy ever."

"Just about. We're just bag checking." Kurt said. "Well if we don't hurry, we'll lose our seats and it's going to get stuffy." Quinn pointed out and Kurt nodded. "Alright alright let's head out! Faithland, here we come!" Everyone cheered and walked out of the apartment, Blaine locking the door behind him before following everyone to the taxis. It was Kurt, Lucas and Blaine in the first taxi and Quinn and Beth in the second taxi. When Kurt and Blaine heard that Quinn had no summer plans, they decided to invite them to Faithland for a summer she wouldn't forget. She agreed and here they were. They would be meeting Finn and his wife Lindsey who was pregnant with their first child. They had met at an event and Lindsey was a singer/dancer.

It was Finn's third year of being at VidCon and each one always seemed better than the last

It was Finn's third year of being at VidCon and each one always seemed better than the last. Ever since he started his channel in college, he began to climb his own way to fame. He was watching some performers when he saw a woman with shining blonde hair in a sparkling cream dancer gown dancing while Christina Perri sang center stage. Finn was enamored as he watched the girl dance like he had never seen before. Later after the performance he had to do some signings and meet ups when in the line was the girl.