Chapter 5

Camila's POV

When I saw Lauren with that Zayn guy, I don't know what came over me. I felt something that I can't point my finger to. This past few hours that I spend with Lauren here at school, I feel that I need to know her better, I feel the need to be with her but I don't like this feeling so I'll just shrug it off for now. Right now we are driving to her house to get some stuff for the sleep over. I pull over on the side and get off. I see Lauren trying to find something so I opened her door. "Hey, What you looking for?" I asked. She looked at me and said "Oh I was just looking for my keys. I think it's in my bag." I nodded my head and headed to the back seat. I got her bag and gave it to her. "Thanks" she said smiling. I gave her a toothless. "Got it" She said shaking the keys on her hand "Alright let's go?" I asked offering her my hand for her. She took it and I locked the car door. We entered her house and we are both greeted with her family. "Hey Lauren! Who's your friend?" a boy asked while wiggling his eyebrows. I arched my eyebrows because I am confused. Lauren shot him a warning glare and he put his hands up. "Well guys meet Camila, and she invited me to have a sleepover, can I go?" she asked. "You don't have to ask sweetie, and nice to meet you Camila. Lauren why don't you guys go to your room and pack?" Her mom said. We walked in her room and I looked at her walls. There's Paramore and other bands that I love. "I love Paramore! and The script!! They are the best" I looked at her and she just smiled wildly "You too! OMG!" She squealed and jump a little. Her glasses slid off and I adjusted it back. I didn't know I was still holding her hand so I released it and said sorry "Go pack I'll wait here." I said. "Sit on my bed while you wait" She said while walking to her closet. I looked around her room and noticed a frame on her night stand. The picture is the whole family. They looked so happy and complete. Lauren's arms was wrapped around her siblings' shoulder while her parents are standing behind them while both of there arms are wrapped around their children. We never took a photo like this before. I was still admiring the photo when Lauren cleared her throat. "Oh sorry I was just looking at the picture. You guys really look so happy." I said "So you got all your stuff?" I asked putting the frame down where it was before. "Yup! Got all of it!" she said. "Let me help you with that" I said taking the bag from her. "Oh thanks" she said. I offered my hand and she took it. I like her hands there it fits perfectly. ^_^ Yup you got it right! I guess I'm having a crush on Lauren. Well.... Well.. Well... This is just probably a school girl crush. We got out of her room and Lauren said bye to her family. I did too. I opened the door for Lauren. Wow Cabello your manners are really good right now. I shake my head to shook it off and I got in the car. We drive to my house and I noticed that everyone is there. I got off and rush to open Lauren's door. She got off and I got all our bags. "Hey you're carrying too many bags! Let me help you!" She said trying to get bags away from my hand but I refused. "Just, here open the door." I said giving her the keys. She glared at me first and took the keys. She opened the door and we both walked in. We are greeted by Mary and my mom. "There you guys are!" My mom said. I'm still holding all the bags so I can't hug her. Lauren hug Mary and mom already. "I'll hug you guys later. I'll just put the bags in my room." I said. "Oh yeah they are in the basement" Mary said. I nodded my head and walk towards the room. I put the bags on the shelf for the bags and walked downstairs. I see nobody so I Guess they are all at the basement right now. So I walked in there. They are all sitting on the couch, and beanbags. Playing video games or cheering the one who plays video games or cuddling. So I played with them. An hour past and we all walked upstairs to the main living room. I noticed the bags and I frowned. "You guys don't have to come with me. You guys might get tired." Mom said. I shake my head no and said "I'm coming with you! Please mom?" She sighed.