Chapter 8

Camila's POV

The whole day I didn't talk to anybody. I'm scared that I might blurt out what I'm feeling towards Lauren, because a Camila Cabello never or will ever fall in love to someone. That has been my reputation ever since. But when Zayn asked if he could carry Lauren's binder. I admit I got mad. He is not Lauren's boyfriend. I got mad I know and I got a little harsh I know. I am now dropping off Lauren. The car ride was really awkward. I parked my car on the side. I opened my door and opened hers. I got her bag and binder and handed it to her. I was about to walk on my side when she blocked my way. "Camila if you are ignoring me right now. That's fine with me, but can you just please tell me why?" She asked her eyes full of worry and guilt. I smiled at her and petted her head "You don't have to worry. I'm not mad at you. I'm just really not in the mood to talk to people and I'm sorry for what I did this morning." I gave her a pouty face "I'm sowwiiee" The worriedness and guilt is now gone and it was replaced with aw. Why am I acting like this in front of her. I mean being cute and stuff. I'm supposed to be the 'badass' here not a little cutie. "Aaawww you look so cute! I can't not forgive you little cutie" She cooed. See what I mean? I gave her a hug and before I pull back I kissed her cheeks. "Alright Lauren I'll pick you up at 5 for tutoring" I said. She blushed which made me smirked. "Yeah see you" She said and she placed her free hand on my shoulder and tip toed to kiss my cheek tenderly. She walked on her door and opened the door before she can go in she turned around and waved at me. I waved back. "Be safe driving home" She said. "I will" I replied. I got in my car and started driving. I hold my cheek that Lauren kissed and smiled. What really shocked me right now is when I smiled because it was real. The smile is real and it reached my eyes for sure. I know it. Can this be happening? My happiness is returning? I thought it will be one of my friends that will return that happiness or if I moved on. But I know it's starting Lauren Jauregui she's breaking walls slowly. I don't know how she do it but I felt it. Lauren is just simply breathing to start breaking my walls already. But will I let her? Can this change my life for the better?

Lauren's POV

The whole day was a mess. Camila Cabello ignored me. She is now dropping me off. She got off her car and she opened mine. I got out and she made her way to get my bag and binder and handed it to me. She was about to walk out but I blocked her way. "Camila if you are ignoring me right now. That's fine with me, but can you just please tell me why?" Her eyes soften and she smiled at me. "You don't have to worry. I'm not mad at you. I'm just really not in the mood to talk to people and I'm sorry for what I did this morning." She said. And what happened next was unexpected. I never once in my life will ever expect that. She made a pouty and "I'm sowwwiiiee" The guilt and worriedness in me was flashed away. That just warmed my heart even more. She's not really as badass as you think she is. "Aaawww you look so cute! I can't not forgive you little cutie" I cooed. She then hug me and kissed my cheek and a stampede of animals and a swarm of butterflies erupted in my belly. Jeez see what this girl do to me? "Alright Lauren I'll pick you up at 5 for tutoring" She said. When she pulled away. I blushed and that caused her to smirk. Dammit. "Yeah see you" I said. I rest my free hand on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. I walked to my door and opened it. I turned around to wave bye to Camila and she did the same. She then got in her car and drive away. No one's home yet since dad took Chris on take your kids to work day and mom bring along Taylor with her. As I closed the door I sighed. I quickly need to release what's been hunting me this morning. So I went to the washroom took razor blades and had few cuts on my legs. This morning when I was in the washroom 5 girls shoved me on the wall repeatedly and passing me around as if I'm just a toy. I'm supposed to be immune in this stuff. But what they said was the one that broke me. "You are not good enough in this world. You should be gone here you slut. Trying to lure Camila. You ugly piece of shit" I continued dragging my razor blade across my thigh. Someone burst in the washroom and took the razor away from my hand. I am feeling a little dizzy right now probably exhausted from today crying in the washroom and lost of blood. Someone's telling me to keep my eyes open but I don't know who was it and they are mumbling other things that I can't sink in. Suddenly darkness took over me.

Camila's POV

When I was driving not far enough from Lauren's house. I looked at the rear mirror and I saw some papers laying around. So I pulled over the side and I looked over it. I saw that it was Lauren's notes so I quickly put it back in the passenger seat and made my way to Lauren's house. When I arrived I took the papers and stack it neatly. I locked my car doors and made my way at her door. I was about to knock when I noticed that the door is slightly open. Probably Lauren forgot to lock it. I walked in and closed the door behind me. The house was too quite for my liking. I placed the notes on her couch and made my way at her bedroom but before I can reach her bedroom I heard sobbing that come from the washroom. I opened the door and I found the most heartbreaking sight ever. Why? Why is she destroying her beautiful body? I quickly grab the razor away from her hands. She's still sobbing but her eyes are starting to roll back behind her head. I looked at her thigh and probably there are 17 or more cuts. I caught her since she's wobbling. "Lauren stay awake." I plead. I kept on mumbling those things while I call 911. I don't know what to do in this situation right now. I gave them all the information they need and turned off my phone. I held Lauren in my arms while a cradle. Tears are starting to form in my eyes right now. Not long enough and the paramedics came rushing in with a stretcher. I helped them put Lauren on the stretcher and we made our way to the van. I was holding Lauren's hand while we drive to the hospital. Lauren is now in a room. A nurse stopped me from following them and told me to wait in the waiting room. I just nodded my head. I sat on a chair anxiously. I rub my face with my palm and tug on my hear slightly. All of the sudden my phone started ringing. Not even bothering to look at the caller I.D. I answered the phone "Hey Mila. Where are you now? Did you drop Lauren off yet?" Ally asked. "Ally I'm at the hospital right now." I didn't let them answer and just turned off the phone. I know they will come eventually. I remembered Lauren's parents so I called them and told them what had happened. They said they will come and thanked me. Not short after I saw the whole gang with Louis come in. I waved my hand for them to see me. "Oh Mila what happened? Where's Lauren?" Demi asked. I looked at her with full sadness. She covered her mouth and said "Oh my gosh. Where is it this time don't tell me she lost a lot of blood." Before I can even answer her. The doctor came in "Someone here for Lauren? Lauren Jauregui?" He asked. We all raised our hands. But again before he can talk Lauren's parents came in. "You must be the family" He said. They all nodded their head. "Well Lauren is just exhausted. She didn't loose that much blood since you called really early. She's fine and she's resting in room 203." I sprinted my way to the rooms and tried to find room 203. I found it and I slowly opened the door. There she is. Lauren. She looked so peaceful when she sleeps. I hope one day I would be able to find out why she's doing this. I hope one day I would give her the happiness she deserve. I hope one day I would call her mine.