Chapter 14

Camila's POV

I made my way towards Lauren and I see her struggling with the teddy bear and flowers. "I see that you're struggling... Need some help?" I asked as I come up to her.. I grabbed the teddy bear and hold it with one hand while the other rests on Lauren's waist guiding her to where the picnic is. How does she make sweats so sexy and beautiful? Lauren spotted the area where the picnic lays. That made her stopped walking and she covered her mouth. "Camz this is so... OMG.. This is so romantic.. It looks like I'm in those romantic movies.. But different because you made it more special." She said while looking at me straight in the eyes. Her mesmerizing sea green eyes holds me in place... I blushed and looked at my feet. Lauren grab my chin and made me look at her.. "Don't hide those cute blushes of yours.. Trust me they are adorable and I love it." Lauren cooed. That made me blush even harder. "We should go sit on the blanket.." I said quickly still trying to hide my blush. I positioned the teddy bear against a rock near by. Lauren and I sat face to face.. The picnic basket is between us.

"You hungry?" I asked. She nodded her head "What do we have?" Lauren asked. "Well we have Nutella, strawberries, bananas, sandwiches, lemonade, pop, and bacon strips." I said as I smile at her expression. "All of that just for the two of us?" She asked me with disbelief. I smiled at her "No also for the teddy bear, the rocks, the sand, the ocean-" My sentence was cut off when she playfully slapped my arms. She glared at me playfully and I glared back at her too. She cutely sticked her tongue  out. That made me just want to attack her face with kisses. She giggled and slapped my arm again. I looked at her confusedly... Wait shit! Did I say that out loud? "Yes you did Camz." Lauren answered my question which is supposed to be for me. I moved the basket and settled it beside me. "Come here" I said opening my arms and spreading my legs. Lauren smiled widely and she rushed to cuddle into me. Her back was positioned on my front, while her head rests on my collarbone. I kissed the top of her head. I felt my stomach grumble and Lauren giggled. "I'll get the food." She said crawling to where the picnic basket sits. She takes out the sandwiches. "Camz do you want some lemonade or a pop?" She asked while looking through the box. "Lemonade please" I said. Lauren takes out all the food that we needed and she sets it up neatly on the picnic basket. She sat down, Indian style infront of the picnic basket. I sat behind her hugging her waist and pulling her closely to me. She looked at me and I pecked her lips, her eyes, her cheeks, and her nose. We proceed on eating well mostly Lauren feeding me. After eating what was packed. "Wait here." I said.  She nodded her head.

Lauren’s POV

As I waited for Camila, I looked up at the sky and I’m mesmerized on how wonderful the stars shines bright and how the moon looks full. I heard Camila walking back and I looked at her. She was carrying a guitar with her.  “So I’ll just assume that you’re gonna be singing for me?” I said battering my eyelashes. She chuckled… That chuckle is divine.. I know I kept on saying her chuckles are so amazing.. Well who can actually blame me? She sits beside me but she was facing me. She started strumming her guitar… Wow she can play the guitar.. Very very well. I also heard that she knows how to play the piano. And whole bunch of instruments. Camila looked at me and smiled.

Oh no, did I get too close?

 Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?

 All your insecurities

 All the dirty laundry

 Never made me blink one time

 Unconditional, unconditionally

 I will love you unconditionally

 There is no fear now

 Let go and just be free

 I will love you unconditionally

 Come just as you are to me

 Don't need apologies

 Know that you are worthy

 I'll take your bad days with your good

 Walk through the storm I would

 I do it all because I love you, I love you

 Unconditional, unconditionally

 I will love you unconditionally

 There is no fear now

 Let go and just be free

 I will love you unconditionally

 So open up your heart and just let it begin

 Open up your heart and just let it begin

 Open up your heart

 Acceptance is the key to be

 To be truly free

 Will you do the same for me?

 Unconditional, unconditionally

 I will love you unconditionally

 And there is no fear now

 Let go and just be free

 'Cause I will love you unconditionally (oh yeah)

 I will love you (unconditionally)

 I will love you

 I will love you unconditionally

Camila finished the song as I wiped a tear that rolled down my eyes. Camila looked at my eyes and she looked worried. She sets down the guitar in the case and she wrapped her arms around my shoulder. “Hey… is it that bad that it made you cry?” Camila asked seriously. I giggled and pecked her lips. “That made me cry because it was so beautiful Camz.” I pecked her lips once again letting it linger longer than it usually does.  “Your voice is really wonderful.” I said. “The message too.”  I continued. “Because I will unconditionally love you too Camz.” I pulled her into a passionate kiss. The kiss was slow and full of feelings. I rest my hand on her chest and I felt her heart quickened. Mine did too. I love that I have an effect on her like that. We broke the kiss and we cuddled. We both looked at the stars and the moon. “You know I would be the sun for you.” Camila said. I lifted my head to look at her and she puts it back down, letting my head rest on her chest. “I would die for you every night to show the world how beautiful you can be. How beautiful you are. How you can beautifully shine at night.” Camila said pulling me closer to her. “Then I would willingly die for you to live again in the morning Camzi. I would willingly die to show the world how they needed you just like I need you. Because without you the moon won’t shine brightly without the help of the sun. If we are talking science.” I said. Camila chuckled “You know I find it cute when you started to talk smart. “ She said. I nuzzle my nose against her chest before burying my head further into her chest. We stayed like that for an hour and of course we flirted, make out, and cuddle. We both decided to head home and watch movies.. “Did you have fun?” Camila asked as she leads me to her car holding my hand. Our walk was soon cut short when two bulky guys blocked our way. “Nu-uh” The shiny head guy said… Well he’s bald. “What do you want?” Camila asked courageously. “You know.. We just want payback.” The Mohawk dude said as he cracked his knuckles. Camila pushed me behind her when someone forcefully grabbed me from behind. “Camz” I screamed. “Lauren!! Let her go and I will go with you!” That’s the last thing I heard when they covered my face and that made me fall asleep.