Chapter 9

Ally's POV

When Camila sprinted her way towards the room we all exchanged a confused look.  "What is happening to Camila?" Normani asked. "Well I hope Lauren is ok." she continued. I intertwined our hands together. "No worries babe. She will be alright." I reassured her. We all made our way to Lauren's room. Mrs. Jauregui was leading the way. When she opened the door. My heart melted. Camila is there mumbling things to Lauren. Stroking her hands, kissing it, resting it against her cheeks. We made our way to the bed. "How is she Camila?" Mrs. Jauregui asked. She sniffed and said "She's still sleeping. She looks so peaceful." We all nodded our heads. All of the sudden Mr. Jauregui's phone started ringing. "Hello".... "Oh yeah we will be there".... "Well actually probably Chris and I will be there." ...... " I'll explain to you when we got there." .......... "Yup. ok bye" He looked at us and to her wife and back to Lauren. "Harry is here. So we'll go pick him up" Mrs. Jauregui nodded her head and Mr. Jauregui kissed his wife's forehead lovingly. They left. Louis nudged my arm and asked "Is that Camila's girlfriend?" I shake my head no "She was just a friend of ours" I explained. "Then how comes she look so affected?" He then asked again. "I don't know too. Probably she just care" I said. hours passed and a nurse came in. "The visit hours is over. You guys can back again tomorrow" Camila then stood up immediately and followed the nurse outside. We are all preparing to leave when Camila came in. "You guys go ahead I'll stay here." She said. "No Camila it's ok. Go home and have some sleep." Mrs. Jauregui said. "It's ok ma'am I'll stay here with Lauren. You guys go home and have some res since you guys came from work" Mrs. Jauregui nodded her head and we all said bye to Mila.

Camila's POV

I fell asleep, my head resting on my hand on Lauren's bed. I woke up when I felt Lauren moving. I looked up. "Hey Lauren. How are you feeling? Do you need some water?" I asked worriedly. Instead of answering me she turned around, now her back facing me. "Why are you here?" she asked her voice cracking at the end. I climbed on Lauren's bed and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me, leaving no space. I kissed her temple and whispered "I'm here because I care. I'm here because I want to be here" I heard sobbing and she turned around. She buried her face on my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist. She then cried. I let her cry but I soothed her so she can calm down. "It's alright Lauren, I'm here. You don't have to worry ok?" She's now calming down. "Are you hungry? Do you need some water?" I asked. "Can I Have some water please?" She asked. I nodded my head. I unwrapped my arms around her and help her to adjust her position so that she can be sitting down. I went over the fridge and got 2 water bottles and I went to get the bag that has chocolate chips cookies. I gave her the water bottle and I climbed back on her bed again. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me. She snuggled her body closer to me and sighed contently. "You feeling any better?" I asked. "Mmhhmm" She sighed. "You know Lolo. Everyone at school thinks that they know me. Everyone thinks I'm just rebel child of a Cabello." I said while playing with Lauren's hair. She adjusted her head to look at me. She gave me a confused look and raised my eyebrows "Lolo? Where did that come from?" She asked. I felt my cheeks heat up and I started rumbling and stuttering. I stopped when she giggled. That giggle that makes me want to be silly just to hear that. "It's ok Camz." She said. I nodded  my head "Camz and Lolo" I said "I like that" She then sighed contently and I said "Lolo? Do you want to go on a date with me?" She looked at me shocked and she blushed and that caused me to smirk at her. I didn't wait for her to answer so I leaned in and kissed her lips. When my lips touched hers it was the best feeling ever. Better than watching a unicorn cross the rainbow. Way better than you think. I slowly pulled away and looked at her deeply in the eyes. She closed her eyes and gave me a peck on the lips "Does that answer your question?" I nodded my head vigorously and my heart did a victory dance. I smiled at her and her face softened as she rest her hand on my cheek and stoke it with her thumb. "That smiled reached your eyes. It was the most beautiful thing ever." I know it did. Lauren Jauregui witnessed it too. She's the reason why. "You know that your the reason why it did?" I asked her. She shake her head no. "Well you are. I never felt happiness ever since my sister died."  She looked shocked.

Lauren's POV

"Well you are. I never felt happiness ever since my sister died" She said. I looked at her shocked. I never knew she had a sister. "You had a sister?" I asked. She nodded her head and leaned back on head rest of the bed. She opened her arms inviting me in to it. I positioned myself in her arms comfortably. She sighed and said "Yes I had one. She was the reason why I was happy. Did you know that I used to like bows. Love pizza to death, play all the instruments, crack lame jokes everytime. specially a daddy's girl." She asked me. I shake my head no. "I can imagine you with those though. but I would never expected it. So what happened?" I asked. "Well....."

*Flashback* 4 years ago

Camila's POV

It was a family day. My parents decided to have a family time at the park. I was holding my little sister's hand and we're both skipping happily. Singing some random child songs. "Careful girls. You don't want to trip do you?" My mom asked while her arms is wrapped around my dad's arm as they followed us behind. There is a beautiful tree that we can set up the picnic on top of the hill. Sofi my sister tug on my hands as she wants to run up the hill, and so we did. My parents came and set up the picnic. "Karla let's go play ball." Sofi asked me holding the ball between her little hands. "Let's go." I said. "Wait hold my hand?" She asked. I gave her a smile and held her hands. We played catch and the ball roll down the street. "Sofi. Wait here ok? I'm just going to get the ball." She nodded her head. I cross the road and got the ball. "Karla I'm coming." Sofi said. I turned around but before I can even say no she ran across the road and a car collided with her body. I was frozen. I can't seem to move. I can't hear anything. I ran towards Sofi and cradled her in my arms. Tears started to roll down my eyes as I watch Sofi breath slowly. "Karla...... you... are.... the.. best... sister... anyone.. could.. ever.. have.. I.. love.. you.." She said in between long inhales as she tried to catch her breath. "Shhhh. Sofi stay strong ok. You are the best sister anyone could ever have. you are the sweetest-" She smiled at me one last time and her body became lifeless. I didn't tell her I love her. I love her to death even past that. I heard my parents asking me what happened and called 911 "She's gone." I said. My parents cried they held me in there arms well mostly my mom since my dad is infront of me whispering his last message to my sister's ear. The ambulance then came and we arrived at the hospital. While we are on the waiting room. My dad looked at me blankly. "Why did you let her cross the road?" he asked me. "I didn't. I told her to wait there so that I can get the ball." I explained. "Then why did you let go of her hand?" He asked me. That came in and wrecked me. It's true if I didn't let go of her hand she wouldn't be dead. We could've crossed the road together and come back safely. I'm so stupid. I blamed myself ever since and my dad and I grow apart we started fighting and he is not home most of the time. Ever since that day I feel hollow. I feel blamed and I feel unforgivable. By simply letting go of my sister's hand.