Chapter 10

Camila's POV

I didn't know I was crying when suddenly Lauren wiped my tear stained face. "I'm sorry you have to witness me like this?" I said, shaking my head. "It's alright Camz. Everyone has weaknesses and you should not be ashamed of them because sometimes it makes us learn from it and makes us strong." She explained. "But Lolo. I let go of her hand. She thinks that everytime I hold her hand she's safe. Like when we got stuck in the elevator for almost an hour and a half, when mom is curing her knee because she scrapped it, everytime we cross the road and before she goes to sleep. It's her reassurance." I said remembering every single day I spent my time with my sister. Lauren is drawing soothing circles on my back whispering soothing things on my ear. It helped "Thank you Lolo for being here. For brining back my happiness." I said as I smiled at her. She gave me a wide smile. "Go to sleep Lolo. I promise you I will be here when you wake up." I reassured her. "Thank you" She said and kissed my cheeks. She fell asleep comfortably. I soon fell asleep too.

Lauren's POV

I woke up at the sound of an alarm clock. I was about stretch my limbs when I felt warmness and arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and I saw Camila fast asleep. So yesterday is not dream after all. She asked me out on a date, we kissed and she told me about her past. I tried waking up Camila "Camz. Wake up." I said shaking her a little bit. She groaned and wrapped her arms more tightly. I started kissing her face, giving it a little soft pecks. She giggled and opened her eyes slowly. "Good morning beautiful" Camila said while nuzzling her nose against mine. I giggled and replied "Good morning to you too gorgeous." She smiled at me and said "Let's go wake up and change since you are getting out of here." I nodded my head. She let go of me and I went to the washroom, and Camila did the same since there are two washroom in my room. After we finished changing and packing our things. Someone opened the door. "Hey girl best friend. I bought flowers to you." Zayn said totally ignoring Camila. "How are you?" He asked me. I gave him a smile. I saw Camila behind Zayn with her hand crossed. "I'm good, how about you?" I asked. He scratched the back of his head and said "Do you want to go on a date with me when we got out of here?" I was about to answer him when Camila took my hands and wrapped it around her neck. She leaned in and wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me closer and kissed me. Before our kissing become heated Zayn cleared his throat. "I'm sorry I didn't know. I should probably leave now." Before I can even answer Camila butt in "Yeah you should. She's fine here with me. Since I'm her girlfriend and you are just a friend." Zayn sighed and said "I'm sorry I should've known." He then turned around to leave. Camila turned around and said "It's good thing he realized." I looked at her questioningly and asked "Is it why you are acting so mean in front of him?" I continued "Because you're jealous?" She looked around the room trying to avoid my gaze. I held her face and let her look at me. She nodded her head "Yes I was" She said. The doctor came in and told us that I can go home. He gave me some meds for anti-depression. "I hope you guys have a good day." The doctor said and leave. I was about to turn around to finish packing some of my stuff when the door opened. "Oh sweetie are you alright to go home now?" My mom said opening her arms inviting me for a hug. I run in to her and hugged her tightly. She then kissed the top of my head. "I'm alright mom. I can go home now. The doctor gave me meds for anti-depression." I explained. She nodded her head and someone cleared their throat. "I see you don't miss me." Harry said. "Harrybear!!!" I squealed as I ran my way towards him. He caught me and spin me around causing me to have a giggle fit. "So is that your girlfriend" He asked as he put me down. I blushed and nodded my head. He straightened his back and looked at Camila bluntly. Camila started shifting and trying to avoid her head but obviously showing that she is nervous. Harry is now face to face with Camila. Camila swallowed hard and she was about to talk when Harry gave her a bear hug. "You two look so cute! I ship it!" Harry said. Camila's face softened ang gave a Harry a chuckle and hugged him back. All of the sudden the door opened and a boy is standing their with the girls behing him. "Lauren!" The gilrls squealed. They all hugged me and when i looked at Harry he was frozen on his pace and has been standing there for too long. He looked mesmerized by something but when i look over on who it was. He was looking at the guy that camila is talking to. I excused myself and made my way to Harry snapping him from his thought. "Hey! You find that guy attactive?" I asked him teasingly. He blushed and started stuttering "I wa-was just lo-looking at him." he said while scratching the back of his head. "Suuuurrrree. Sure you do." I replied back. "Since we dont have school for two weeks. Why don't we hangout at Camila's place for today?" Ally asked. I looked for my parent's aproval and they both nodded. "Cris and Taylor can come to if they want." Camila said. Cris and Taylor's face lit up. "Sure just come home safe ok?" My dad said. "Don't worry dad. I'll be with them. They would be safe and sound when we got home." I said giving my parents a reassuring smile. "Oh ok Camila. I see" Harry said crossing his arm and putting on an angry face. Camila smiled at him. And the smile was real. It reached her eyes and it's happy. I heard a gasp and when i looked over on who it was i saw Ally, Dinah, Cece, Arianna, Jeanette and Selena's face in awed expression. They looked like they are about to cry becuase of happiness. I didn't know that seeing Camila with a real smile that'll reach her eyes will make them feel like that. "Well of course Harry. You can come. So that Louis and Cris won't be the only guy in here." Camila said. Harry cheered and pumped his fist on the air. "let's go then!" He exclaimed obviously excited becuase he will go hangout with louis. We then left the hospital after i signed out.