Platform Nine and Three-Quarters

Harry walked up to a blonde lady, whom he assumed was a witch. She had just watched a blonde man and a blonde boy go into a pillar, which Harry presumed was Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.

"Excuse me, madam?"

The lady looked down at Harry and offered a motherly, or what Harry thought was, smile. "Yes, dear?"

"I was wondering if you could show me how to get to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters? This is my first time," Harry said.

"Of course! This is my son, Draco's first year too," the lady said. "You just speed up your walk, and go straight through."

"Thank you, Misses?"

"Malfoy, dear. Narcissa Malfoy," the lady, Narcissa said.

"Thank you Mrs. Malfoy," Harry said.

Then Harry sped up and went through the pillar, Narcissa behind him.

"What is your name, dear?" Narcissa asked, smiling down at Harry.

"Harry, Harry Potter," said Harry.

"Would you like to meet my son, Harry?"

"Sure, Mrs. Malfoy," said Harry.

"It's Narcissa, dear."

Harry followed Narcissa to the blonde man and boy he had seen earlier.

"Harry, this is my husband Lucius, and my son, Draco," Narcissa said.

"Hello, Mister Malfoy, Draco. I'm Harry Potter," Harry said, sticking his hand out.

Lucius only looked down at him, while Draco took the offered hand.

"At least you have some manners, Mister Potter," said Lucius.

"Thank you sir, but why wouldn't I?"

"I've heard you're raised by muggles," said Lucius with obvious distaste. "People who are below us, they don't have magic."

"Then you're right sir," said Harry. "One time at the zoo though, I let a snake loose on my cousin."

"A snake? How?"

"I made the glass go away," Harry said smirking, "and then I started talking to the snake. Because I let it loose, it offered to attack my cousin for me. I didn't let it kill him, but I got punished anyway. My uncle didn't even have proof!"

"I suggest you keep that certain ability a secret, Mr. Potter," said Lucius.

"Okay, Mr. Malfoy," Harry said.

Draco had long since let go of Harry's hand, but he grabbed at it again when Narcissa announced it was time to get on the train. Narcissa said goodbye to Draco and kissed him on the cheek, Lucius simply told him to make sure to get in Slytherin. 

Harry decided he would have to ask Draco what Slytherin was on the train.

"Goodbye Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy!" Harry said, getting tugged away by Draco.

"It's Narcissa, dear," said Narcissa, "and Draco, stop pulling on Harry!"