The jerk that fell for me... Hard

Chapter 1

Today was okay, and I don't think it couldve gone worse but my day started off fine, then went not so good, and then came to be okay but still not that good though. I know confusing huh?

I would say that I didn't know where it started, but I know where it did.... At least I think I know where it did.

Well, here's how i think it started. I woke up to my phones alarm, "Girl Ive been waitin' all night to see you dance like me. You goin' sweat your outfit out tryna dance like me. Oh woah oh oh oh now freeze... Like me, oh." I hit the snooze button on my phone, hopped in the shower and washed myself from head to toe, to stay awake. This is usually how my day starts so, yeah, let's continue...

I came to school at around 7:15 or so, and met up with my friends. They were in class, playing a mixed up dare version of Kemps and spoons, and I gotta tell you, it was hilarious watching them dare people.

So here's how the game went, you would separate the deck, and you see, if you were playing with four people, you'd have to just use the cards up to five (you'd keep the twos, threes, fours, and fives.) Then you would put the rest of the cards in the middle of the table. When someone says go! you would have to pass one card to the person on your right. You do that until someone gets four of a kind, and that's where the fun begins. The person who gets four of a kind slaps their hand on the deck, and all the others have to hit their hand ontop. The first person who gets four of a kind, gets to dare the last person who puts their hand ontop. Did i mention that you can look at the people to the left of you and tell them to pass a card that they have? Well, whateverz then. Now since we're all caught up now, let's go to the real game.

My friend Shanell has three fives in her hand and the guy sitting next to her is Justin. (her crush) Justin passes her the last five she needed, and she slams her hand onto the deck in the middle. Everyone else smacks their hand on trying not to be the last. And who do you think is the last one? If you thought it was Justin, think again and just remember that there are two other people in this game. It turns out that it was one of my other friends named Ashley Stevens. She looked nervous at what Shanell was gonna think up next. Well she had a right to be, Shanell can think up things pretty funny but I would never do it. Ever. I had to smile at this though. "I dare you to tell Chaz... 'Come to my Burger King... and you can have it YOUR way.' " i giggled. Okay I seriously had to watch, and Ashley was getting all red and I was about to explode if I didn't laugh. She gave Shanell a look that basically said, 'Watch when my turn comes' then went up to him and said, "Chaz!" "Yeah?" "Later on, why don't you come to my Burger King, and you can have it YOUR way." in a sexy tone. Everyone who had known we were playing this game cracked up laughing! He said, Okay then and flashed a flirty smile. I thought could this day turn out wrong? Why do I have a wierd feeling like somethings bad is gonna happen?

Then, I decided I wanted to play and told them. They added the cards and continued playing. I was close to getting four of a kind when Ashley slams her hand on the deck, and I was second to react. Guess who's the last one. Right, Shanell. Ashley smiles really wide and says, "i dare you to tell... James that you want his hot dog in your bun tonight!" Oh M Gee! Where do they get these sick minds?! Still... it's some great payback though. "I don't care about what you want to dare me." she said, and I could tell she was lying through her teeth. She looked at Justin, a little sad, and I could see he was mad. Haha. He likes her too. But she swallowed her pride, and walked hesitantly to James and said, "James? T-Tonight why D-Dont Y-You put Y-Your Hot--Dog... inmybun." She said the last part so fast I could barely make it out. We looked at her like, 'We didn't hear you!' and she swallowed and said it more slowly. "James? Tonight why dont you come and put your hot dog in my bun." She was clearly pissed. And he just laughed at it knowing it was a dare.