The jerk that fell for me... Hard

*I changed Will to Jake. If u wanna kno why, I wrote a comment on the last chapt. :)*

-3-

When we exited the principals office I gave him a tour of the school. "That was the office. Now we're going to make our way to class. How's that for a tour." I said in a bored voice.

"Hey. Can't I see the rest of the school?My dad is the principal, I know he won't mind if we skip a few classes... Or maybe the rest of the classes for the day." he looked at me, eyebrows raised, waiting for my answer.

"Fine. It's not like I'm behind in any classes." I'm not a nerd, but I needed to go to college. Well, my dad wanted me to.

"YES!" he exclaimed. And we passed the class we were supposed to be in right now.

When we were all alone in the hallway, Jake tried to put his arms around me. I didn't mind that, I mean it was cute when he put his arm around me. But when I felt his hands slide down lower to my ass, I turned toward him and he brought both hands to my hips slowly. "Yea, Tori?" When I crossed my arms his hands squeezed my ass, "Jake?!" I glared at him, "Get your fucking hands off my ass unless you want to live to see tommorrow." His hands were still there and he was smiling at me like a jackass. I took my phone out and pretended to act like I was talking to someone, "Principal Conner..." I said as inocently as possible.

"Drop your hands or else this" I motioned to the phone "is what you'll hear... Plus more lecturing"

"You wouldn't." he looked at me, eyes huge.

"Try me." I looked at him deviously. "Im being generous. No, hows this: i'll forget this ever happened... If your hands let go of my ass." Then I felt his hands drop.

It just got boring then, and I just wanted to talk about something other than school.

"So... How old are you?" I asked.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"I was just asking. Don't tell me then."

A while passed. "Im seventeen." he mumbled, clearly embarassed.

"Really? And you're a sophmore?" I said trying not to sound interested, even though I was curious.

"Yeah... so I flunked a couple of times does it really matter?"

"A couple times? You're supposed to be a senior already. And duh it matters, ALOT... Jeez how are you gonna go to college after flunking that much times? How can you live like that? I can't even get a D without getting a lecture."

"Thats just it. I don't want to go to college. My dad just wants me to go probably just so that I don't get myself into any more trouble."

"Woah, that sucks bad."

"I know. He's even giving me the money to go. That is IF I graduate."

"What makes you think you're not going to?"

"Im just not gonna try."

I looked up at him, "Youre gonna have to try, for me. And if you don't want to try, I'm just gonna have to MAKE you." I stared into his eyes, and he leaned in, expecting me to kiss him. I have to admit, I couldve fell for it. If his phone haddent gone off, I probably wouldve gave in to his sweet looking lips. HEY we're talking about the Jake who had just touched my ass half an hour ago! But still it was tempting.

"Whos that?"

"No one. So where were we? Oh right." he leaned in and barely brushed my lips when huge arms grabbed him from behind.

"Uh oh" I said.

"Uh oh is right. Who is he?" My older brother asked.

"HE is Jake Conner. Mr. Conners son." his grip loosened, but was still holding on to his shirt.

"Oh, yea? He is in what grade?"

"Same as me, Sophmore. And im taking him on a tour around school, to show him around." i took Jakes hand and pulled it so that he was out of my brothers deadly grip.

"Bye Kellan! I love you!"

"Love you too sis! ...Hey! And if I see you trying to kiss my lil sis again you won't be so lucky kid!" I smiled and waved.

During the rest of the 'tour', I had to keep turning around every two or three minutes to check if he was caught up with me, and to make sure he was still here. God, I swear. If I have to turn around one more time, he's going to have to hold my hand. Not that I would mind... he is hot. And when I grabbed his hand before, it was really warm.

I turned and saw him a few doors away from me. "Jake! Come here! You're supposed to be listening to me!" I whispered loudly.

He turned and smiled. Wow a smile like that made me want to fall on purpose just so that he can catch me. Jake came up next to me, "Yeah?"

Smiling in my mind, yet keeping my cool, I said, "Just so that i know you can hear me when Im talking, hold my hand." I held my hand up and he took it

After a while, things got quiet... And awkward. Before I could say anything, Jake cut in.

"This isn't so bad. Is it?" he asked.

I said sarcasticly, "Yup, it is. If only you listened to me when I was talking to you, maybe we wouldn't be having to hold hands like this." I shook my hand.

I gave him a really big smile and said, "Hey, you know what?"

"What?"

"I think that you coming here was a really good for you... And me.. You're really cool... Except when you tried to touch my ass, that was just player-ish. Or are you a jerk?"

"is being a player/jerk a good or bad thing?"

"I don't know. I just don't like jerks, they're just, such... Asses. I hate it. Why can't guys just settle for one girl?Is one girl just not that good enough? I think girls just deserve better, than that, and, and-"

He, he kissed me... His lips softly brushed over mine and he slowly moved back.

He looked me in the eyes and said, "If you don't like jerks or players, I won't be one. And... If you let me like you, you can be the only girl I care about... If you're not already the one.... So? What do you say?" I looked at him, dumbstruck. He was basically telling me to go out with him.

"Uhm..." What should I say?!

:<>:dOnUt:<>: