Jealousy kills

A/N: It's a one shot of book version Enolive : ) specially for Katherine_S_Flares, enjoy, lovely❤❤❤

★★★★

"Oh, Olive you really have fun up there."

A blond boy with heavy dark circles under his blue eyes said bitterly, staring at the girl floating on the air happily while shooting some dead glares down to the teen, who is holding the rope that tied to the girl. The girl has long brown curly hair with frickles on her face. She chuckled with glee and ignored the sarcasm in his words.

"Come on Enoch, you should live in a way more relaxed."

The teen who is elder also laughed slightly, somehow amused by the boy's bitterness.

"Victor is right, Enoch. Life is much better if you enjoy it, like I do!"

The girl yelled joyfully while dancing in the air. The boy, Enoch, softened his expression when he heard the sweet voice of Olive. But still, he glared at the elder teen, Victor, as dangerous as he can be.

"Honestly, are you jealous, Enoch?"

Victor leaned forward to Enoch to whisper the question with a smirk on his face. Enoch's eyes widened and there was a hint of redness flashing across his pale face. Victor immediately let out some laughs. It's the funniest face he ever seen in his life. Quickly, the blush on Enoch's fare turned to a sign of anger.

"Give me, I can help Olive out."

Enoch handed out his hand, signalling Victor to give him the rope. The latter said nothing but grinned, seemed to be planning something else.

"What if I don't want to? Do you think you're stronger than me?"

After some silence, Victor challenged him with questions. Enoch frowned, clearly he didn't expect that. He knew he wasn't stronger than him physically.

Suddenly, Enoch grabbed the rope which was split to half. Victor looked down, soon, he sighed at the boy. There we're two clay dolls holding a pair of scissors as they fell apart after finished cutting the hemp rope.

Enoch pulled Olive down to the ground while Olive was confused by the situation.

"What's wrong Enoch? Aren't we having great time here?"

She asked while being pulled by the grumpy boy.

"Let's go."

He replied impatiently, as he knelt down to wear her shoes for her. Victor, as a witerness, wanted to laugh as if he is insane but he held it. Instead, he quietly watched them leave.

Enoch placed his small hand on her tiny waist while walking. Olive couldn't help but stiffened as she uncomfortably pulled away the distance. She didn't know that her little move made Enoch frowned. He forcefully tightened his grip on her to close up the gap between them.

"Did you enjoy playing with Victor?"

He asked with sourness.

"Y-yes?"

She wasn't sure if she was giving him the right answer because she saw the darkened face of him.

"Even better than with me?"

Enoch asked again, somehow with a slight intimidation. Olive was scared by his sudden change and she was gonna make sure she was getting a good reply.

"N-not really."

She carefully watched his face and soon found him softened in relief. It took her some time to function, after she completely understand the situation, she found herself being faint.

Olive gently covered her small hand on Enoch's, pulled it down and tugged hers on it. Both of their hands are small but Enoch's are still a bit larger than hers.

"You are the biggest balloon in my mind. "

Olive whispered sweetly to Enoch, who was surprised by her words. Then he grinned and tightened his grip on her little soft and warm hand.

Biggest balloon? What kind of things are in her mind.

He was somehow amused by her childish words but he said nothing. The warmth or her hands gave him the real feeling.
They stroke and feeling the existence of each other under the blue big sky.

Not all things are needed to be spoken.

Including jealousy.