River

*Enolive genderswap
*Oliver(have no idea for male Olive name and this one quite sucks, feel free to suggest :3)
*Ephah(I love this name)

|<Oliver>|

Just pretend you're completely out of the matters, with your stony, cold attitudes. Who knows there might have been hundreds of massive storms unleashed in your heart.

She was in her room playing with her homunculus. I really haven't seen a girl addicted to such a creepy stuff. Aren't normal girls supposed to be like Claire who love cute things?

Mmm... in that case I would admit she wasn't an ordinary girl, at least in my heart. I only found my admiration for her instead of hatred. Like a river in my life, waiting nobody and making itself uncatchable.

Oh, river, don't run, don't run from my love. Don't run from me river.

"Ephah, would you like to talk?"

She nodded, then shook her head and left me alone there.

Such an ambivalent person you are.

I helplessly sighed at her vanishing shadow.

Where you gonna go... my heart is your home...

I followed her to her room. They said it wasn't an appropriate manner for a boy to stay in a girl's room often. But I don't care what they say, it feels nice to accompany her.

I helped her to lit up a candle and moved it closer to her so that the light source would be strong enough to free a vision the darkness. If she continued working under a dim light, it would hurt her eyes. A pair of glasses were surely not a favorable and suitable accessory for her. 

She only concentrated on her puppets as if I was dead...no, another Millard in the world, which was a thousand times worse than being dead. See I'm a big big doll in front of you and why do you only focus on the small ones...

"Ephah, you looked tired. Why don't you take a rest?"

She looked pale, like a patient who was passing away. I grasped her thin wrist and pulled her to her bed in goodwill. She's going to die if she keep doing like this.

"Look, you ought to have some sleep. Nothing is more important then you health, it's always in your first priority, do you understand?"

I lectured her seriously because I was really worrying her. If she was cruel to herself, she was being cruel to me too. But she didn't seem to understand the theory.

"Why, you don't have to show your pity to me. Sleep or not, that's my own problem."

She coldly said, throwing me into a sheer coldness which I couldn't even fight it with my heat. I never wished to get hurt but my heart only broke when I heard your words. My face was hovered with a hurt expression and I saw hers softened a little.

So at least I had left a little glint in her heart.

I felt the light in my eyes reignited. 

"Not only you, it's about me, us."

I seriously whispered, locking my gaze into hers. The awkwardness in the air gradually replaced with some kind of chemistry, a burning one. My heartbeat was shallow no more. Instead, it pounded hard with a defined beat, which echoed in my head and my ears. For my heart, it could pump a liter of blood in a second, and it beats for no one but her alone. I couldn't shift away my eyes from the obvious rosy pink on Ephah's pale face.

She didn't spit any words so I grabbed the chance to say more.

"I thought it was obvious for you to notice..."

I murmured in a low voice and hoped she didn't hear all of them. She didn't reply and I guess it was the time for me to take my butt home. Reluctantly, I sighed and got up but she suddenly grasped my hand. Her skin was flawless and smooth, as if I was wrapped by silk in an amazingly slight force which healed all my senses.

The funny thing was that she let go after a second immediately. Sometimes I couldn't really catch her mind. Its flow, which always confused me, was just unpredictable. 

"Ephah, what is it? Do you want accompany?"

"No...nothing. You don't..."

She stopped and I waited. It seemed that her lips were sewed that it was hard to speak. 

"have to be so nice."

She quietly whispered while toying with her fingers. Unconsciously, I reached out my gloved hand to stroke her rich, dark and luxuriant hair.

"You may have a lot of canned hearts there, but mine is unique. You're its motivation,"

I stopped, enjoying the moment when a strand of her hair tackled my finger.

"There's nothing is as cold as running on your own. You know, it's also my own business to care about you."

I traveled my hand down to her face, tracing her lower lip with my thumb.  They say when you're in love, you don't mind a different view. That was right. Deadly right. The time you embraced every inch of her soul, everything looks perfect. Just like her face in front of me. It was a perfection. The dim light illuminated part of her softened features. She has beautiful, warm blown eyes, which allowed me to fall thoroughly.

Maybe you should fall

That's what rivers do

My hand was already on top of hers when I had realized. She struggled against my palms but I tightened the grip and trapped her fingers with mine. Our fingers entwined, laced along with one another. The fire in my hands was thrusting outwards from my gloves and the electric waves in my body engulfed my sanity.

My heart was throbbing.

And I suddenly realized that there was no worry that the river was untouchable.

Because I already had myself dived in its depths.

---------------------------------

Song: River - Charlie Puth

----------------------------------

Fellows, forgive my laziness, I know I'm not a responsible uploader but I beg your continuous supports!!

I have to say this song is one of my favourite from Charlie and mygosh, it's so romantic and sexy and... I don't know anymore! Hope you have a good time reading it!! Tell me if you want more genderswap enolive!!

So here's my genderswap models of them :p

Love y'all in the deepest of my heart❤❤❤