Stitches

Ughhh My drawings are not improving*sigh*
----—--------—-----—-----—---—---

Her heart needs stitches to sow what has been broken apart. She's left seeing red on her own. He is someone she can't reach so she can only see him watching her when she is bleeding on her knees.

Today we will be welcoming Jake who is the grandson of Abe, a grandson of our old friend. Though our hearts were left broken when Abe left, we are still anticipating a lot to Jake's arrival, except Enoch. He wasn't that in good mood since yesterday and we ended up with a little arguments. But I still insisted to pick up Jake together with Emma and Millard. Nice people do lead the way for others.

Now we finally brought Jake to our home. I decided to find Enoch while Jake was having a small talk with Miss P. I knocked his door and entered his room seeing his calm cold face, with his predator-like glares on my movements. I know it's a sign of a potential fury behind, which is ready to explode. He lifted his head to glare at me. I saw intimidation, threat and danger in his mysterious dark eyes. My body shivered under his gaze so I averted mine away from him, in order not to be spiritually murdered.

"He's here?"

Enoch quietly asked but I felt my hands sweating under the gloves.

"Yes, would you like to greet him? He is a good man."

I tried to behave as normal to cover up my nervousness but his words slaughtered me in every way it could.

"So why don't you greet him yourself? I thought you like playing men under your hands, with your faked friendliness."

What? How can he ever say that? He should never doubt my intention and no one cares for him better than I do. What he had done was shooting me with his words. I felt like being striked by the blade of betrayal, bleeding out a mixture of disappointment, sadness and hurt.

My eyes first immediately became watery and my tears burst out but I can only hear more cruel words killing me.

"Stop acting, I know your tricks. And you think you can deceive sympathy?"

Enoch had his teeth clenched in anger. I couldn't help but lowered my head and tried to hold back my tears. Why did he suddenly act so rude?

"Tongue stuck, huh?"

He walked to me with heavy breaths that scared me so much. I grasped my dress tightly and my ears were burning. Then I felt his grip on my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"Listen, I don't want to say hi to your men, and I DON'T wanna be involved in your business."

I struggled under his firm grip but he held still. I'm bleeding and I couldn't breathe when staring at him.

"Cannot defend yourself?"

My sobs grew stronger together with his piercing questions but they were nothing in his eyes. He just forced me to a blind alley that I have no backing now. I was so deadly hopeless and there was no point of mercy.

"Please...stop..."

I begged Enoch shakily. He knows me, he didn't exactly mean it, right?

"Stop? Have you ever tired of playing your tricks? How many men did you flirt before you're here? Look, I'm not one of them in your traps."

"Enough!"

I shouted to him eye to eye with a fierce strength I've never had before. I just wanted to escape from him, escape from the pain. He was shocked for a moment and I shoved his hands away vigorously catching the chance.