Chapter One

This is my first FanFiction so
don't be to hard on me if it's not great but please leave comments and vote.
---------------------------------------

Olly had missed Jaymi so much while Union J were away on tour, and today he really needed him. Olly felt ill, horrible. Right now he was sitting on the sofa with his blanket around him. He had been up since 6:00 with a really bad stomach pains and it just didn't want to go away.

Olly couldn't stand it anymore he had to go and see Jaymi. Olly slowly got ready and headed to the train station, he got the earliest train to Bristol he could and headed to see Jaymi.

xxxxxx
As soon as Olly arrived in Bristol he got a taxi to where the boys were performing that night.
When he got into the Arena he went straight to the main stage where George, Jaymi, Josh and JJ were rehearsing.

Olly looked straight at Jaymi as soon as he stepped into the stage area. The UJ boys were rehearsing Skyscraper to the meet and greet ticket holders. Once the boys had finished singing Jaymi noticed Olly standing at the back of the arena with a pained look on his face.

"Olly!" Jaymi shouted as he ran off the stage into Olly's arms, Olly made a tiny squeak of pain as Jaymi squeezed him into a massive bear hug.

"Ol are you okay, you don't look to good?" Jaymi said with concerned tone in his voice.

"Yeah. I've just got a bit of a pain in my stomach that's it," Olly replied.

Jaymi turned around and said to the boys "I'm just going to my dressing room with Olly i'll be ten minutes."

George, JJ and Josh nodded in agreement. Jaymi turned bak around and took hold of Olly's hand then guided him towards his dressing room.

xxxxxxxxxx

When they got to the dressing room Jaymi sat Olly down and looked him in the eyes.

"Olly what's the matter, I know there's something wrong I can tell."

"There's nothing wrong I'm fine," Olly said with a pleading look in his eyes.

"Oliver Marmon, don't you dare lie to me I can tell you not okay!"

"Okay! Okay! Fine,... I woke up a 6:00 this morning with a really bad stomach pains and it just won't go away, because I was feeling that bad, I really started missing you A LOT, so I got the first train I could here," Olly said as a tear slowly slid down his face as the pain got to much to bear.

Jaymi quickly and carefully trapped Olly in a loving hug and he let Olly cry out all of his pain onto his shoulder.