Chapter Five

Jaymi had been waiting in Olly's room for 15 minutes when suddenly his phone started ringing. Jaymi took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller, it was George.

"Hello," Jaymi said.

"Oh, Hey Jay. I just was wondering when you would be back because we sort of have a show tonight," George said cautiously trying not to offend Jaymi

"Oh, errm, well Olly's had to go into theater because his appendixs are imflamed-"

"Oh god is he okay?!? Are you okay are you sure you still want to do the show. We could cancel it," George said rushed.

"George, stop it will be okay you don't have to get the show canceled I will just leave a note for Olly to say where I am and tell him to call me when he wakes up."

"Oh, okay. When will you get back because you need to be at the arena two hours before the concert-"

"I'll be there in," Jaymi looks at his watch"'errm, 20minutes."

"Okay, thanks Jay see you soon," then George hangs up.

Jaymi walks over to the bed side table and writes on the back on an tissue.

'Had to go back to the arena, so I'm leaving my phone ring or text one of the boys when you wake up. Jay xxx

Jaymi walks out of Olly's room towards his car.

-----------------------------------
When Jaymi got back to the arena he was attacked by questions about Olly, and what went on. Jaymi quickly answered the questions and walked to the dressing room where the rest of the boys were.

"Hey," Jaymi said as he slid into the room.

"Hey hows Olly?" Josh asked.

"Oh yeah, he fine well he's not because he's having surgery but he is okay apart from that."

"You know we were really worried about him, he is like a 5th member to us," JJ said in a soft voice.

"Aw, thanks guys anyway shouldn't we get ready for the show?"

So, all the boys started getting ready for the show.

******************************
Thanks for all the kind comment and for reading the laptop messed up and deleted the ending of this chapter so here is it.
Votes and comments would be much appreciated x