Chapter Seven - Telling Tales

As this is the last chapter it will probably be a bit shorter than the others. (Or possibly longer, who knows)

Warning: You might get smut if you're lucky. And also much cute fluffy shit.

-Another Week Later-

-John-

Dear Princess Claude

I am happy to hear that your parents support your and Mary's relationship. I would be honoured to attend the wedding. Thank you for asking.

I have found someone too. Sherlock. Yes, my personal guard. He does like me back and we have decided to come forward and tell my mother about us today.

The best of wishes from Prince John and Sherlock.

It's sunday and Sherlock and I decided that today is a good day to come forward to my parents. Mostly because we have been close to being walked in on by people while we have been making out and it would be better that they find out about their sons relationship with his guard from me and not servants gossip. And I happen to know that my mother spends the next couple of hours in her chambers, probably alone so now seems like a good time to tell her.

Okay I don't think there is a 'good' time but now is as good as ever. I look over at Sherlock who is making sure his uniform is looking good. I look into the mirror and stare back at myself. Do I look okay? Does it matter how I look? Will my mother accept me? What about my father? I'm so deep in thought that I don't notice Sherlock sneaking up on me. He hugs me from behind.

"Stop worrying love." He cooed to me and kissed my cheek.

"I'm trying," I close my eyes and leans my head on his. "but what if-"

"No." He shushes me.

"It will go great and then we can live happily ever after." He grins and I chuckle, turning around to face him.

"I wrote a letter back to Claude earlier today. I told her about us."

"So you finally told her about your secret gay lover?" He asked, clearly trying to be serious but I can see the corner of his mouth twitch. I snort.

"Well you, mister, won't be a secret for much longer." I reassure him. He smirks and pecks my lips and then moves his head to suck on a spot near my collarbone.

"Sherlock," I exclaim, half annoyed. "I don't want to have to hide any hickeys when we go to talk to my mother." I can feel him smile against my skin.

"Too late." He beamed and started to button the last buttons on my shirt. I roll my eyes.

"You're lucky I like you so much."

"You love me. Say it."

"You are an arsehole."

"But?"

"But I love you." I sigh and he smiles at his victory.

"I love you too John. Now let us go tell your mother that. You've already postponed it for a while." He pushes me out the door.

Outside my mothers chambers I stop abruptly, Sherlock almost walks into me. I use my puppy eyes at him but he shakes his head.

"Lets just do this, it will be over in a second. And I'm pretty sure your mother already had figured it out anyways." Sherlock claims. I roll my eyes. I take Sherlock's hand and open the door.

"Hello mother."

-A Bit Later-

We are both sitting on my bed back in my room, both quite relieved. As Sherlock had predicted my mother had already guessed our relationship and she was very supportive of us.

"...and your mother will probably tell your father. Who will also accept us. I know he will and-" I silence Sherlock with a kiss.

"Shut up." I push him down on the bed.

"I think I like you better like this." I smirk as I straddle him and he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh really. Well I think I would like you better without your shirt." He laughs lightly.

Written: 12th February 2017
Published: 16th February 2017
Words: 689

I'm bored so I'm just gonna publish the whole story now.