Chapter 2

Shi sighed as she listened to her brothers argue about which clan she should marry when she was older, Kushina started to bark at the boys even when they were at least 50 years older than her.

"Uzamaki women are more terrifying than the tailed beasts..." Hashirama once said and Minato agreed. Shi was tired as everyone was screaming at Naruto, he just pranked Iruka-sensei with a party bomb.... Kushina started cheering and Madara just started badmouthing her Sensei.

"Iruka-sensei! Why should everyone complain when its good practice for our chakra to grow? Naruto is actually helping us." Shi mumbled out once everyone was quiet, Iruka-sensei started to stutter while trying to find an answer.

Shi put her hand up again and just spoke out. "Why dont we learn more about how to use our chakra instead of listening on it, such as watching each other do a few justus...."

Iruka just nodded and gathered everyone outside. Truth be told the idea was Minato's instead of Shi's...

Naruto run up beside Shi and started to rant on to her about ichiraku ramen along with Hashirama and Kushina agreeing with everything he said and adding some stuff. Shi just sighed again and lined up with Naruto and waited her turn.. Sakura Haruno went up and started to babble on about what she could do, Iruka-sensei did interrupt at some point and asked her to do a justu. She did a transformation justu like everyone else..

Soon it was Shi's turn and she went up placing her hands into a tiger sign and shouted out. "Life style: Eyes awakening: Hashirama Senju!" Everyone watched as white mist left Shi's mouth and moulded itself into the first Hokage. Iruka-sensei started to scream out in horror as he watched his first Hokage hug Naruto and Shi.

Uh.... okay stopping with the narrative voice here but what the heck happened? (Takes out a script) So Shi learned that from Tobirama mixing a justu of his? And what is life style!? Is it the opposite of Pandora's death style?.... Oh it is huh.... Okay... NEXT CHAPTER!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Word count: 354

Uzamaki women are scary.....

Damn right we are!