Chapter 3

Shi sighed again, She had been doing that alot since Madara and Hashirama found out that she could summon them into real life. They kept asking her if they could come out to hug every bloody thing in sight, which was strange for Madara.

'Kushina-San do you think Naruto wishes to come round today?' Shi whispered to the red headed female inside her brain.

'Of course Dattebane! He is my kid so he would adore you even if you were mean to him! Which you sure as hell ain't Dattebane!!!' Came the Uzamaki's reply.

Shi got up once Iruka-sensei said we could go, she sped-walked over to Naruto quickly grabbing his arm and pulling him over to the door.

"Do you want to come over Naruto? Kushina-San wants you to come round.." Shi mumbled out to Naruto. She did tell him all about Kushina, Minato, Hashirama, Tobirama and Madara.

"Of course Dattebayo! I would love to see Kaa-san and Tou-san again Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted out to the white haired child. Shi's eyes widened at the shout, she quickly looked around and saw that the Uchiha was looking at them. Her hands slapped themselves onto Naruto's mouth, She teleported them to her house as fast as she could and started to scold Naruto.

(Timeskip due to Naruto stealing mah ramen....)

Shi and Naruto sat down while waiting for Kushina to finish cooking, Shi summoned all of the people in her head into the real world and Hashirama was hugging a plant pot.... he wont let go no matter what....

The food was quickly finished and Kushina was yapping on about being able to cook again.

All in all it was a good day and Naruto was happy once again.

And Tobirama was running around Konoha with Madara screaming out about the Uchiha are Bitches and Senju rule... basically anyone who saw them were asking about their sanity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 322

I hope you like this chapter, sorry i have not been adding chapters. Its because my mum stole my tablet.... poor shi being left alone in Konoha with these idiots....