Chapter 7

"SIT DOWN YOU LITTLE SHITS!" A voice roared as I thunped into the nearest seat and blanked out.

'I'm sexy and I know~'

Bitch shut the fuck up and GTFO

'This is MY brain.'

Psh. Bitch I own you.

"Shut the fuck up." I snarled out loud, gasps echoing around me.

I swear someone shouted out a 'Oh snap!' a few seconds ago. Ibiki, the man that screamed at us, seemed to be twitching.

Run bitch run..

"What, did. You. Say!?!?" He roared into my face as I whipped the spit out of my eyes.

"Jeez man. Say it dont sprag it. What would Madara say hm? He would BITCH PLEASE!" I resorted as someone shouted out 'OH SNAP! TIMES TWO!'

Ibiki twitched again as he slowly brought out a kunai.

"Yup I am outta here... SORRY PEIN-SAMA!~ ITACHI!" I barked as Itachi realesed his justu and stood tall, gasps coming from everywhere in the room.

"Yes Shi?" He asked as Sasuke seemed frozen.

"Three words, Tobi you say 'em." I commanded the mask wearing idiot as he stood up dramaticly and got rid of his justu, also standing tall.

"Ahem.... RUN BITCH RUUUUN!" He screamed as he disapeared, Itachi running as I saluted and escaped.

Tobi appeared next to me laughing his ass off as Konoha shinobi tried to trap up.

"BITCH PLEASE!" Madara appeared and kicked their asses, all of them having shocked faces.

'This is the only time I'll ever say that I enjoy you fuckers in my head.'

'Awwww Minato she woves us!~'

'Hai Hashirama-San.'

"MOVE MOVE MOVE!" A silver haired, masked man commaned as he came running at me. I ducked under his hand of lightning as I thought of the only name I could think of.

"NOHARA RIN HATES YOU BISH!" I shrieked as he froze, Tobi froze aswell until he started running.

"H-How....." Silver mask muttered under his breath as I took the time and disapeared with my fellow shits.