Chapter 4

Shi's POV

I sighed again, i have been sighing alot today. I felt a bad chakra in the air, like an Uchiha that is innocent but has to do the most awful crime.... Madara is not happy when he heard about it in my head.... he was, for some reason, extreamly terrified and kept trying to make me look at the Uchiha in my classrom.

Finally Iruka-sensei came into the classroom and started doing rolecall, i ignored it till it came to me. I raised my hand and proudly stated "Shi Gami, here and ready for a whole lotta bullcrap sir." I heard the entire class gasp at my swear and start mumbling about how i knew it.

'That was me~' Stated a proud Uchiha in my mind, I think he started to strut around my head saying 'You bitches cant handle all this Uchiha' or 'Shinobi motherfucker coming through Bitches'... Kushina started to dab i think and Hashirama along with Minato shouted out 'Ohhhhhh!' In front of Tobirama...

Jashin help my sanity....

Few years later, Itachi killed the Uchiha and joined the Akatsuki

Third POV

The third Hokage sat in his chair flipping through some paperwork and sighed. "I dont have anyone to go check it out..." he mumbled to himself once he saw a forgotten paper on the corner of his desk, it fell off and glided over to the academy files on the students. From the corner of Hiruzen's eyes, he saw it fall onto a certain bleached haired child's file.

(Try saying that three times in a row)

He slowly got up and hobbled over the messy room trying to see the small file. As he grabbed it, a ANBU with a racoon mask poofed in and started to give a mission report. Hiruzen raised his hand, still looking at the file, and gave out with a clear voice. "Get Shi Gami and send him to Ame... tell him to find the leader of the village and act as a orphan needing shelter... NOW!" Quickly as he could the ANBU teleported to the academy and started to tell Shi what to do.

Timeskip and Shi's POV

I sighed once i was teleported in front of Ame's tallest building. Knocking on the door, i held my teddy bear given to me by Naruto and waited for someone to open the door. To my surprise a blue haired women opened the door and stared at my weak and sivering form. Time to put Kushina's acting and Minato's pout face to good use....

Looking up at her, i started to whimper. "P-please miss.. i n-need to stay somewhere.... m-my m-mommy left me a-and.... a-a-and... S-She called me worthless! A demon child that cant do anything and is pathetic! I just want a place to stay tonight then i'll leave.... i-i promise."  I ended my acting scene with a chocked sob and falling onto my knees crying my eyes out into my hands.

The nice woman picked me up and started to hug me to her chest while whispering kind things to me. She brought me up some stairs and into a room where about 9 men where. A red haired man, that looked oddly like me, stared at us as we walked in. His eyes widened at the sight of me and rushed over to the nice woman taking me from her and gave me a doll to play with i think.... i looked like a baby just wooden, it had creppy eyes and Madara started to get creeped out more than me...

'Devil child! Devil child!' He shouted and hid behind Hashirama, who hid behind Kushina... Minato hid behind Tobirama who hid behind Madara.... Kushina shouted whimps at them and walked away i think........

"Pein please let me keep him... he could be of use and Sasori has already taken a liking to him, Please?~" The nice lady begged the Orange haired man who i think is called Pein....

Pein just sighed and nodded, which earned a cheer from a mask weari g lolipop man, Sasori, the Konan lady and a shark-man.... wait shark-man?

I screamed and summonded everyone out of my head. I jumped into Hashirama's arms, who jumped into Madara's arms, who jumped into Minato's arms, who jumped into Tobirama's arms who lastly jumped into Kushina's arms. Basically it went Me, Hashirama, Madara, Minato, Tobirama and lastly Kushina at the bottem. "Demon Shake Demon Shark!!!" Me and Hashirama screamed. Madara kept screaming "Jashin help my Uchiha sexyness!" Minato just screamed like a girl and Tobirama shouted out "BY GANDALF'S BEARD AND EVERYTHING UNHOLY! JAWS HAS COME TO LIFE!" Kushina just stood there with the five of us screaming in her arms...

I think I saw the lolipop guy faint, Konan and Sasori glare at the people holding me, Shark-man crying in a corner, Pein and the plant thing stare like they saw a ghost, blonde and silver haired cry while laughing and A masked guy and a snake guy staring at us like we were idiots.

Kushina sighed and dropped us, all of us still screaming mind you, and pulled out a tablet from who knows where. "Dont worry this will shut them up.." And put on Gandalf moving his head to a saxophone.

We all shut up and watched.... that old guy can move...

"Do you think Hiruzen does this in his spare time?" Thats a good question Hashirama...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: I dunno... over 700 i think....
I dont own either videos, they are only for laughs!

I hope you liked the memes and gandalf! Just imagine if Hiruzen did this though... HA!