Chapter 5

2 years later (Naruto would be around 11)

Shi's POV

I sighed once again once i saw my cards, a few A's and a king.... i think i won! I started to giggle to myself and waited for everyone to drop their cards. Madara dropped his and smirked at everyone. "I win Hashirama!~" He cackled.

I started to giggle, then cackle as i glared at Madara. "You win? I have one Madara! KUKUKUKUKUKUKU!" I cackled at him as i stared at him threw my hair. (Pretend that the hair is white and shorter please.) I started to shift around as Sasori hugged me, he has taken a liking to me since the second he saw me. I do like the love but it can be annoying at times.

I turned my head as i heard Hashirama laughing. "Ohhhh Madara got rekt by a kid not even a quarter your age!!!!" He giggled out, giggling from Hashirama is creepy....

I turned my head quickly to see Pein walk in, seeing Tobirama senju along with Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha playing cards with me, he walked right up to me and pet my head gently.

Since I first came here I realised that the Akatsuki care for me more than any of Konoha. Konan and Sasori act like my Mom and Dad, Pein like a grandpa, Kisame and Deidara like my brothers, Itachi kept staring at me like i was his favorite dango piece.... Tobi and Zestu my teachers and Best friends, Kakuzu and Hidan are my uncles. So i left Konoha, the Hokage was not very happy along with Danzo. I think he sent some ROOT ANBU after me, but Madara killed them.... which led to people saying a Uchiha is still alive other than Itachi-San and Sasuke-Kun.

I really miss Naruto though... he must be so alone...

''I want my baby back!'' Minato wailed out loud. "Minato i want our baby back too but we have to wait for the Chuunin Exams Dumbass!" Kushina shouted at him.

"Speaking of which... Konoha will be holding the Chuunin Exams next year. So i want Itachi, Shi and Tobi to go as Ame Genin and try to find out how much they know about us, they know Konoha better than any of us so it will be easier." Pein-San calmly spoke. Minato and Kushina got really exited and babbled on about how they can see Naruto again.

Oh Jashin help us...

1 year later. At Konoha, Shi's POV

Me, Itachi and Tobi walked threw the gates after showing the guards our passes. Itachi and Tobi were in disguises while i just had slightly longer hair. I admit Itachi and Tobi looked hot though, Itachi was around Sasuke-Kun's height and looked like he did as a kid just with longer hair. Tobi was the same height and looked like a kid Minato used to know. He did not have a mask though.

"Hey! Let him go you jerk!" I heard a shout, sighing i walked over to the shout and looked out with Itachi. I teleported in front of a tall Suna kid in a black get up, and pressed a point in his arm making him drop the little kid.

"Acting in another village can get you out of the exams Suna..." I muttered outloud. Itachi and Tobi appeared next to me causing a pink haired girl to fangirl. Itachi glared at the Suna nin when he tried to attack me, I dodged a rock aiming from my head and soun around into Itachi's arms.

I started to ignore everything while staring at Naruto.. he got so big....

"I am Ita Dami from Ame, that is Tobi Dami from Ame and this is Shi Gami from Ame." I heard 'Ita' say to a kid in front of us. He had red hair and a tattoo on the left of his forehead.

"W-wait! S-shi Gami?...." Naruto shouted out, i turned my head to look at him nodding. I saw him starting to tear up and he ran to me and placed his arms around me. "S-Shi! How could you leave? Kaa-san and Tou-san never came when i tried to summon them a-and..." he cried into my shoulder, i shrugged him off and walked back to Tobi

"Tobi.... lets go.... you too Ita." I mummered outloud and walked away... with them following of course.

This just got interresting... sorry my little fox, i have bigger fish to fry. And its not Shark-man.