The Encounter

This challenge is about writing about your character(s) with reversed personality. Ex.If Mabel is nice, I will write about how rude she is ;)

I was challenged to join the Write Backwards challenge and the OC's I'll be using is Amberpool (who is always unique, rebellious, responsible and a great advice giver/good listener) //she is an aquarius// and Flightcatcher (who is always the type of "I don't care" tom who does what he wants to, doesn't take notice on responsibilities and is always searching for new adventures). //He is a gemini!//

ONLY FLIGHTCATCHER AND AMBERPOOL ARE CHANGED IN THIS STORY

Edit: Notice that Amberpool is totally in love with Dustfur and Flightcatcher doesn ́t take notice of Hazeltail in reality.

-------------

"Dustfur! Come here and start moving your paws!! Can you please stop wondering for one minute? We have responsibilities!" Flightcatcher yowled across the hollow. He was a really stressed tom, even in his sleep he talked about unfinished duties and how he would lost his time and miss a patrol. And who better to know him than his brother? Dustfur was always affected by his crazy habits.

"Comin...." Dustfur finally responded, walking to Flightcatcher, the full moon shinning bright in his pelt. They were heading to the gathering. The dusty colored pelt tom had almost forgotten how to move his paws while visualizing Amberpaw-well now with her warrior name, whatever that would be- standing there with all her fluffyness and style. It had been moons since they left Thunderclan to join Windclan, and because of their father they were safely accepted and received their warrior names, Dustfur and Flightcatcher.

Finally the two toms arrived at the gathering with the hole Windclan. Flightcatcher glanced around the hollow, scanning the area to see if everything was in order, he didn't want this gathering to end in disaster and he felt responsible for the hole hollow. After surrounding the hollow with his eyes over and over again for a few times, he noticed that Dustfur had vanished and wasn ́t by his side anymore. 'Well that doesn ́t matter, I hope he is having fun chatting around' He thought. Dustfur wasn ́t a very talkative tom. 'But neither am I' He supposed when, suddenly, he spotted a special she-cat around the thunderclan part of the hollow. Hazeltail

--------------

Amberpool's POV

Amberpool was heading to the gathering, she had managed to stay behind in the camp while watching her thunderclan group stroll through the bushes marching in the direction of the gathering. She didn ́t want to go, or better, she didn ́t want to see Dustpaw or whatever was his nasty windclan warrior name.

She shouldn ́t have fallen for him moons ago when she saw him willingly leave her behind. It was outrageous, it was preposterous, it was unforgivable. Ever since he left she had sobbed before sleeping and changed to a cold and emotionless she-cat, but now Amberpool didn ́t even want to hear his name, much less lay eyes on him. The fluffy but muscular Thunderclan she-cat continued once again to moves her paws in the gathering ́s direction.

Finally Amberpool arrived, just in time to hear her leader say her ́s and her sister ́s new warrior names. It seemed that Eaglestar was announcing the new warriors. She headed through the mass of cats until she found her sister, Hazeltail, and was surprised when her gaze landed to Flightcatcher. He was pouring over Hazeltail, almost drolling in her newely washed pelt. They were mewling about duties and responsibilities, and she had noticed , too, that Hazeltail seemed pretty bored. 'Strange' she thought 'Hazeltail is talking with her forever crush and isn ́t enjoying it? Well maybe I should- wait No Amberpool its not your problem, leave your sister and her business alone'. With that thought, the distracted she-cat turned to the high rock where the leaders where, just to bump in the chest fur of a really tall cat.

"Hey uhm sorr-.....Dustpaw!?" Amberpool glared surprised, forgetting all the rage she felt in the past moons. He was so tall and....Handsome.. ? "A-Amberpaw?...Or should I say...Amberpool? Now its Dustfur by the way" The tall tom looked surprised at first but his gaze softned to a flirty look at the last words of his sentence.

"Cut it off kitty cat!" Mewed Amberpool, bristling. She suddenly remmembered all the horrible things that the tom had done with her heart. Her words might not have been disrespectful or hurtful, she didn ́t want to make starclan angry, but her words where full of rage and hatred. She turned around, catching Hazeltail, who was quite happy to have an excuse to stop her "chat" with Flightcatcher. After leading her sister through the crowd of cats, all she could remember was Dustfur ́s face of disappointment and self-doubt while she moved away from him.

-----------

I hope you have all Enjoyed this writing challenge!